gingershuman gingershuman 36-40, M 31 Answers Sep 12, 2012 in Religion

Who rode into town on an A/ss?

Best Answer

Which person in history has caused more wars,more blood shed, more hardship,more division among humans, than any other cause ever?

Best Answer

Who is my Savior? Who died on the cross for my sins? Who has been with me from before time? Who will never leave or forsake me? Who will be there when my best friend stabs me in the back? Who is the King of kings and Lord of lords?<br />
Jesus <3

Best Answer

Why do people say Jesus died? The way i see it is he cheated by "rising" from the dead. Jesus lives!!! If I made a deal with him to die for my sins and he came back to life, I'd sue!!

Best Answer

Because He DID die on the cross. If you knew Him, you would know that. I know He lives again because He rose again 3 days later. Do you even read the Bible? O_o

Best Answer

If you want to find truth happiness and to be saved from damnation call on Jesus he is the answer the only way to the father

Best Answer

Again, whats the question?

Best Answer

do you want 2 be saved???

Best Answer

from a burnig house, araging river,a car crash yes save the rediculous religious tripe for yourself please

Best Answer

you didnt have to respond...this was the question i answered....the problem????

Best Answer

love and respect all peoples

Best Answer

"who will save me from hell?"

Best Answer

Name a character from a bronze age fairy tale

Best Answer

the question is.....If he hasnt come back in 2000 years, who is not coming back?

Best Answer

Who killed my dog?

Best Answer

not me. When u find out let me know.

Best Answer

Who died for all of us and forgives us everytime when we seek for forgiveness and loves us for who we are and will always be by our side?

Best Answer

you fool : sick.....no one has ever died for me. Id refuse,interject, interfere. please dont use "blanket" coverage to further your own pathetic weakness,fear and lonliness

Best Answer

Which hispanic cultivated your lawn?

Best Answer

What mythical person is responsible for the suffering of billions in his name?

Best Answer

Who died over 2000 years ago and left us with raging zealots ever since?

Best Answer

Which carpenter did you hire to do your kitchen?

Best Answer

Who is history's most loved mythical creature .

Best Answer

What?

Best Answer

Who's that geezer on the cross?

Best Answer

Who not to follow?

Best Answer

Where is my sandwich?

Best Answer

How Ironic!!!<br />
You have answered the Question!<br />
You have found the Answer, now Invite Him in, and you shall have many more Answers, and satisfied Questions. Soon, you shall be asking his Father Questions, to confirm the Wisdom they will teach.<br />
Just be careful, you learn the truth and respect it. Most important, be careful who does not tell the truth. When you understand Jesus, you shall know all the Answers.

Best Answer