Because for every twenty passages suggesting Jesus would have been a socialist there is one passage suggesting he would have been a capitalist, and people pick and choose what they want to pay attention to.

Best Answer

because they dont read the bible correctly.<br />
you cant read it by reading random passages once a week and hope that over a lifetime it will all come together as one clear picture

Best Answer

Jewish traditions have a Mishna, a holy book of correct actions and behaviours, which is an extension of interpretations of the laws of Moses.<br />
It is said that Karl Marx got much of his values and thinking from the Mishna.<br />
Jesus was also a good reformist rabbi.<br />
So it could easily be argued that the roots of later socialist ideologies have a common origin.

Best Answer

??? how could you not know ? a kingdom, always has a king. that's his form of government. as it was in the OT, and will be again, it's clearly in the text.<br />
now as far as a right wing Christian goes, you would have to ask one of them why they are such, as I'm not....I don't think that this government is redeemable. I don't vote, I'm not trying to fix it.

Best Answer

when some one is scared of being criticized....he will say....i don't beleave in any thing so dont talk to me....about any thing......

Best Answer

cool.

Best Answer

i know because i do it too......hahahahahaaaaa

Best Answer

I don't believe you... : |

Best Answer

I don't know if he was or not, or what do you mean by he was a socialist; however, if a teacher was an activist of human rights and equality, does this mean that no way you can find a student in his class who is racist? - Same here!

Best Answer

Good point there...but why would you go to a class teaching equality and human rights if you were a racist? It just make you more racist and bigoted because your teacher would be advocating in favour of what you despise...or mabye he/she would make you realise that we are all men, and all men are created equal...In fact I'd advise all bigots to atend classes on equality, then mabye they'd change there ways.

Best Answer

If I'm against something I should learn about it to know how to fight it! Racists won't be able to play the game well if they do not attend a class on human rights talk, a clearer example, many people learn about other religions in order to know how to beat them! - Or it may be just a subject that I have to take to pass my degree lol

Best Answer

Can people change there ways?

Best Answer

What do you mean by their ways?
But yes everything can change.

Best Answer

We can change, but if something is sort of ingrained into you; for example you are brought up in a family environment in which racist, homophobic, anti-(inset whatever religious denomination here) beliefs are the norm then it would be more difficult to change your beliefs/attitudes... are we straying off topic? :)

Best Answer

It would be difficult but not impossible! You know I have seen LOTS of examples in my life! you can always find a religious family and one member who hates religion, you can find Jews who hate Israel, Christians who have never set foot in a church, if they are Christians it doesn’t mean that they are a carbon copy of Jesus! In fact this is impossible!!!! Just like how it is in Islam, I’m a Muslim, Prophet Muhammad was a very easy going person, no he wasn’t a religious fanatic, no he wasn’t an angry person, yet you find many Muslims who are fanatic and angry all the time, where did they get that from? I have no idea but I know that Muslims aren’t gonna be a copy of Prophet Muhammad! Ps. Yup I think we are lol

Best Answer

That is indeed a paradox. Christianity is about looking out for each other, being charitable to others and treating people the way you'd want to be treated. Many people seem to forget those tenets and focus on the Old Testament guidelines of personal behaviour---but not all of those even, they pick and choose to suit themselves.

Best Answer

Because Jesus is really an individual depiction of their own thoughts and beliefs. Just like "our founding fathers" have become for politics Jesus has become for the Christians. That is also why angels are depicted in modern times as winged humanoids when in the bible they were actually terrifying. Also why Jesus looks like a Hippie in a dashiki when historically it would have been impossible for him to look like that.

Best Answer

so if u dont care why ask the question?

Best Answer

Good question! I think it because capitalists pigs hold up a black book and claim it is against gawd?!

Best Answer

Geez i was all set to give you a serious answer, too. But if you don't care, why would i bother?

Best Answer

I do care, i was just kidding. :)

Best Answer