A Ford, BMW, Dodge, Mitsubishi, Audi, Mercedes, Nissan, VW, Oldsmobile, Toyota, Pontiac, Hyundai, etc...? ANSWER - Either a Plymouth Fury, American Motors Ambassador, or Dodge Spirit: 1) The Lord drives the children of Israel in His Plymouth Fury: "Behold, I will gather them out of all countries, whither I have driven them...in my Fury..." (Jeremiah 32:27) 2) The Lord sends an American Motors Ambassador to the heathen. "I have heard a rumor from the Lord, and an Ambassador is sent unto the heathen..." (Jeremiah 49:14) 3) The Lord favors the Dodge Spirit: "The hand of the Lord was upon me, and carried me out in the Spirit..." (Ezekiel 37:1) But I would like to think that the Lord's favorite is a Honda Accord because when Jesus set out for Jerusalem, he went "... on his own Accord" (John 10:18).
2Buddies 2Buddies 46-50, M 15 Answers Jun 2, 2010

I would say he would have something that is the equivalent to the Spruce Goose. He could catch fish,travel over land, and fly to another continent in the bl<x>ink of an eye.

Best Answer

Talk about being pragmatic! Yeah, sorta like an Ark but this one fishes for people!

Best Answer

Great f-ing' stuff! I think he'd drive the car Gilligan and the Professor built on the Island. The bamboo one. Gets great gas mileage, and good aerobic exercise for the driver, too.

Best Answer

Something oldish, a town car, small like a litttle Renault or VW

Best Answer

Yugo

Best Answer

Oh yeah, that's right. When the Lord was ready to go, that's it YouGo Man!

Best Answer

the Pope would have to give him his car or cars. They are his anyway.

Best Answer

Sorta like the JesusMobile! But I wonder where the Halo would go?

Best Answer

i can see Jesus on a modest but kool Harley... complete with biker gear, beat up shoes, shades, some peace signs and maybe a cross?

Best Answer

Okay, I can kinda see it; but I think that instead of the exhaust sounding like "potato-potato-potato" it would sound more like trumpets when he started it up!

Best Answer

oh I don't know maybe an old beat up Volkswagen <br />
either that or a ******

Best Answer

People's Car? Probably among his top choices.

Best Answer

a cheap beater; given that he was a carpenter, maybe a pickup. I'd say a Nissan Hardbody with over 250,000 miles on it.

Best Answer

A Ford for the Lord?

Best Answer

Since Jesus didn't even have a place to live it is unlikely he would have owned a car.<br />
"But Jesus said to him: 'Foxes have dens and birds of heaven have roosts, but the Son of man has nowhere to lay down his head.'"--Matthew 8:20<br />
In fact, he depended upon his heavenly father to supply him with the things he needed, and paid attention to his spiritual goals and assignment.<br />
"So never be anxious and say, 'What are we to eat?' or, 'What are we to drink?' or, "What are we to put on?' For all these are the things the nations are eagerly pursuing. For your heavenly Father knows you need all these things."--Matthew 6:31, 32

Best Answer

Interesting verses and your point is well taken. But, take another look, I see some additional verses as well...

Best Answer

He would not need a car as he could probably fly.

Best Answer

SuperJesus!

Best Answer

Something humble, but good on the environment, like a Volkswagen Beetle.<br />
My neighbor Jesus is way too young to drive.

Best Answer

I tend to agree, Jesus was probably the first Prototype Green dude from the beginning of the World! Hint: But I wonder about when he went to Jerusalem on that Palm Sunday?

Best Answer