Probably none of em. By the way Christ life is described in the bible..he probably would be at your local mission or homeless shelter. An amazing man, regardless of your faith.

Best Answer

well said

Best Answer

Wow, entirely agree. Jesus was an embodiment of Love and Service more than anything else. The rest are just carriers of those.

Best Answer

First you would have to believe in Him. If you didn't then you wouldn't know. Second, if you did know Him then, you would know He is God. Thus service...

Best Answer

If Jesus was still here there wouldn't be any Churches.

Best Answer

The entire point of Jesus is that he wasn't here.

Best Answer

My church is in my heart and the teachings are love and respect for others encluding the God and savior of this world.

Best Answer

the guy was jewish..Sorry...but he was..and was a very good jew..he followed all the rules..

Best Answer

Actually there is a fair amount of evidence suggesting that Jesus after the "resurrection" returned to India where 'he' visited several Buddhist monasteries before being buried in a tomb near the border of Pakistan in the city of Hazeus not sure on the spelling. So I think Jesus would renounce Christianity and go Buddhist.

Best Answer

Zuccotti Park

Best Answer

I'm atheist first and foremost, but I really like the moral intent of Mormons or whatever they call themselves.<br />
I know they have a different doctrine than mainstream Christian beliefs but I think they present religion as it is meant to lived. I think Jesus is a Jew but that is about as Buddah, Hindu, Islam to Wiccan etc just a set of beliefs.

Best Answer

Actually, Jesus wasn't a Jew, he was born of Above which makes Him supernatural, Hebrew parents, were the chosen blood to raise his from childhood. To be a Jew, would mean that he had to have been of the Israelite bloodline, From Jerusalem which he is not. He was Judea-en (not jewish, ) simply by territory,,,because he was born inside of Bethlahem, in the land of judea Just like Im a native of california so I am californian, still doesnt make me a jew.:) He was called King of the Jews as a mockery from the roman soldiers because the Jewish spoke of A coming messiah, but not Christ.

Best Answer

I think He would go to the people who realized they were messed up. As far as churches go, He would go to those who were doing His will the most, I suppose.

Best Answer

He would be a Christian.

Best Answer

Neither. Most chruches have lost sight of the teachings that they preach.

Best Answer

You would just ask him or watch to see which one he goes too.All would just follow him there.

Best Answer

I think he wouldn't go to any church, because he always hangs out with the "evil" people, going where he's needed most. In olden times, he hung out with the beggars, sick, the lame, blind, shunned, and poor. He didn't hang out with christians because they didn't need him as much as lots of other people did.

Best Answer

None....he would be working with people outside

Best Answer

If Jesus were Still here he would probably tell you the same thing he said 2,000 years ago. I have not come to destroy the law but i have come to fulfill the law. Which means there is no longer a need for any one man to teach you, He has written it upon your hearts and minds so that all may know, and need not a man to teach thee. The veil was rent when he gave up the ghost, high priests were no longer needed for intercession. All can come straight to the father through the son. Whomsoever will. If Jesus were here you would either be Christian, or not. Denominations are man made, and religion coincides. It;s no longer needed, Where in the bible does it state thou shalt go to church?

Best Answer

He would be so annoyed with the Christian aspect of 2014, he would remain silent and say nothing and attend none, he would then become a pervert on EP.

Best Answer

All at the same time. Except Mormon since they aren't really Christians. All others are brothers and sisters in christ. We share that in common. And Jesus is God and can be everywhere at once he would attend all churches. And he is here now. He's everywhere.

Best Answer