his music is still relevant so Yes.

Best Answer

I find his music dated,he would have had to reinvent himself.

Best Answer

Dated? Really? Something tells me the people will be listening to his music and reading his poetry long after both you and I have been forgotten.

Best Answer

everything is possible in this world!

Best Answer

No. He as done when he decided he was done. We weren't going to see him on reunion tours, or Farm Aid, or getting inducted into the rock and roll hall of fame. That just wasn't his style.

Best Answer

He would be on a ventilator in a hospice and dribbling on about cosmic pixies and kangaroos performing Shakespeare underwater.

Best Answer

He was a chronic boozehound and drug user and would be 70 now. lol. Im sure im right.

Best Answer

yes he would

Best Answer

It is hard to know. Some artists seem to have a deeper well of talent than others and for others the talent, or the luck seems to run out. 'Riders On The Storm' and 'Love Her Madly' (is that what it is called?) leave me wanting to hear more of that unique creative talent.<br />
Don't you love her madly<br />
Don't you need her badly<br />
Don't you want her as she's walking out the door.<br />
It still moves me when I hear it today.

Best Answer

Nope ... like everything things are cyclical ... he would have been lucky to have lasted in the music business another 10 years if he had lived

Best Answer

He was a great singer. But he brought the pessimism trend in music, that demoralized/demotivated a number of people at that time. Later on many singer followed the trend. <br />
These people are more famous as they died at apex. If Madonna was died at later 80's she would be a legend what she is not now.<br />
Pardon me, if I hurt u at any corner.

Best Answer

I think that if Jim Morrison, Jimi Hendrix, Hank Williams and a few others were still alive, music wouldn't be in the abominable shape it's in now.

Best Answer

Not very much fine music around. Maybe 1 percent of what is being produced.

Best Answer

Hi there Hypnotia. It is hard to imagine anything more ridiculous than Jim Morrison playing Las Vegas. But then ELVIS did, not at his best though. Everyone has to pay the rent, right? The CONCEPT of Vegas is mind boggling to me. Why do so many people want to play in a city where it is a crime to win? At least DYLAN never did the Vegas circuit! That is, I don't think he did. Umm did he?

Best Answer

If Morrison and a few others had survived, the entire shape of popular music (perhaps even the world) would have been different

Best Answer