that's why I dont understand, if a good people didnt fight for himself from the bad ones, what will happen to the world? They'll all be murdered.. :*
neeki neeki 18-21, F 15 Answers Nov 17, 2012 in Community

"Onward Christian Soldiers" always was a confusing concept to me, if you're supposed to love your enemies and not murder...

Best Answer

Well a soldier, airman, marine or whatnot abnegates his responsibility for killing by joining the armed services. So if you are asking if general infantryman George P. Madeupname is sinful for following orders,doctrine and training by killing; then in my opinion no he is not.

Best Answer

War us different.............I do not beleve it is sinfull

Best Answer

its very easy to brab abt stuff like this here online.. u might have not seen battlefield or a life of a soldier.. they are not killing anyone for fun.. but for you.. that their own countrymen ,citizens, adults, kids, brothers , sisters can live independently without fear.. they risk their own life 24x7 just for this noble cause.. and its really shameful that we are relating their duties to "sin" we should respect them instead of such comments to dis-honor.

Best Answer

i never mentioned "war" in any context dear.. noble i mentioned was for the cause - the cause of protecting countrymen... and secondly.. even soldier are not happy to kill anyone.. but without them u will see a unipolar world with no other country/community having their own identity.. u n me are free minded online here coz.. we know our country is well protected..

Best Answer

I do have an idea of the life of a soldier, I have soldier relatives and sometimes i've thought to be one also. Im not disrespecting our army. I'm just trying to clarify things out.. They kill because they protect. Right?..And a "sin" is not for fun issue as well.

Best Answer

now lets define "SIN..." can anyone tell me who defined SIN before this discussion was placed.. for me SIN is any action done purposefully by an individual that "truly" hurts other either mentally or physically that is SIN.. if someone rob a bread from a shop to feed an orphan or his/her son is not a sin, neither if a brother while defending her sis kills anyone.. is also not a sin as per me..

Best Answer

Why hold a gUn? Why not just ask for bread? Why have sex even not married? its just because its a need?

Best Answer

dear ... not everyone get things he needed just by asking.. can a poor afford a medicine.. shall he move to a chemist and beg for a it costly medicine.. do u expect the chemist will be humble enough to donate that much needed dose to him... lets be practical.. this is earth.. full of imperfections.. i could only wish such a thing could have happen.. but thats not true.. , holding gun.. if anyone tries to hurt my near or dear ones.. i ll fight for it.. i ll fight till my last breathe.. n in that due course.. if somebody kills me.. i wont say he did a sin.. or i somehow hurt him badly.. i should believe that it was not a sin.. it was simply a nick of time..

Best Answer

okay, lets stop this, I will never win, I think you've read the whole bible already.. It's earth, so don't be affected too much. Questions are everywhere..

Best Answer

cease fire.. :) it was never abt winning dear.. actually that triggered a chain reaction u see....

Best Answer

i hate u :)

Best Answer

Yes it is. God tells us "Love your enemies".

Best Answer

Yes I have read the bible. Jesus words are as follows.
Mat 5:43 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.
Mat 5:44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you
Also, have you ever read "Thou shall not kill" ?

Best Answer

i think i already asked something like this long ago. <a href="http://www.experienceproject.com/question-answer/Is-Killing-Someone-Right-Or-Wrong-PLEASE-SEE-DETAILS/936419" target="ep_blank">EP Link</a>

Best Answer

so, have u settle for an answer?

Best Answer

yeah i have answer in me before even asking that.its a sin to kill.how can anyone be sure that that the man they kill deserves it. he too has the same dream as everyone. so it is a sin to kill.i hate that army and war system.we all are equal.that is what i think.

Best Answer

I hate those who starts the war. Just one good bomb, all dead even the innosent.

Best Answer

yeah.i wish the whole world was a united a one. if the world is one there is no one to fight against.

Best Answer

thats true

Best Answer

yeah :) well that is just a dream of silly me. i got no confidence in that happening.sigh. sorry for babbling a lot. have a good life.

Best Answer

no, ur not silly, I also wish for that also :) lol

Best Answer

well many around me think i am when i say this to them. they just laugh it me.

Best Answer

Sin is a subjective concept.

Best Answer

Extremely deep and difficult question. The easy answer is killing is wrong 99.9% of the time.

Best Answer

and is listed on the 10 commandments.

Best Answer

In the Bible there is lots of righteous killing

Best Answer

that doesnt count. in the bible God has lead the israelites into battle.

Best Answer

thanks! :)to defend self is not a sin.. am I ryt? :)

Best Answer

yes war is just government sanctioned murder

Best Answer

poor heroes :(

Best Answer

it is the governments job to brainwash their army or else in times of battle they would second guess every order I do support our troops that is for certain but those who command them I am not a supporter of all things they choose although I do appreciate that they take the fight to them in a attempt to keep it away from us I do not agree with forcing democracy on those who do not wish or care for it

Best Answer

i think it's better to have our army

Best Answer

I agree and the navy and air force and the marines and of course the national reserves are important also

Best Answer