rednot95 rednot95 46-50, M 22 Answers Aug 2, 2012 in Hobbies

No, I'm not ugly enough. May not fit in.

Best Answer

people from all walks of life goes there.

Best Answer

Nope. Having sex with strangers isn't exactly my thing.

Best Answer

Yes. It is in my bucket list of things to do.

Best Answer

My first impulse is to say no, but maybe you could persuade me.

Best Answer

lst step is always the hardest.....lst time l went ..l was a bit scared but once l went in...l had a blast!

Best Answer

Depends. Do They have tire swings or rope swings? Or just regular kiddie swings? ;-)

Best Answer

Do I have to bring my own swing, or does the club provide one as part price of the cover charge?

Best Answer

men pays to get in,woman are free but it a good experince! try it!

Best Answer

Been there...but not "done" that. So sure. I would go. Not like I haven't seen it before...but there usually isn't much there to see... jfs.

Best Answer

whos buying the beer?

Best Answer

the person who asks you.......

Best Answer

No, I'm not comfortable around people under normal circumstances. That'd be funny;p

Best Answer

Nope

Best Answer

If you are a cute Asian guy, we will be there. This is for my wife, I will just be the driver. Here is out story.My wife told me 20 years ago that she had a fantasy of ******* two guys at the same time, I was shocked at the time and then even more shocked that I found it made my **** get hard. We talked and played for some years, when she told me that a friend of hers told her abut a swingers club and that we should go. We did, and it was incredible to see so many people naked and the reality that my wife was going to **** someone before the night was over. There was a jacuzzi pool outside, so we got in the pool and then several guys got in also and before I knew it, she was sucking a guys **** and then another guys **** and she sucked off about 8 or nine guys when she found an oriental guy, very shy, they were kissing and then she went down on his ****. He wanted to **** her, but she felt embarrased and didn't. She has since ****** fifty guys looking for him. The first guy flirted with her and offered a massage so we went to a private room and found that another guy got into the room with us, he just stood in the corner and watched. I saw his hands rub my wifes body and it was a rush, more so than watching her suck guys *****. Maybe it was the thought that I knew he would end up ******* her. He gave her a very through rubing and massage and then started to play in her *****. She loved it and he was good at it and she came with a full scream. Then, she sucked his **** a little bit and then pulled it into her ***** and they ****** and ****** and ****** and I saw his **** going in and out of her ***** and him thrusting his **** as far into her as he could, she came again. Then she pushed him down and kissed his **** somemore and then got on top of him and rode his **** like she was never going to quit. I put my hard **** in her mouth and she was ******* him and sucking me when the guy that was watching decided to get involved and started to play with her ****. She started to suck his **** and I started sucking on her ****. Some how, I was sucking on one *** and the guy was sucking the other *** and I was looking at him just a few inches away, realizeing that my wife was getting ****** and was sucking this guys **** while having both of her **** sucked on. He then ****** her also. My wife wanted to meet them the next day, but tha didn't happen. She is still looking for her cute Asian guy.

Best Answer

Yes !!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

Yes !

Best Answer

Maybe do you have someone for my hubby

Best Answer