jay35 jay35 31-35, M 7 Answers Dec 29, 2010

I think there's actually opportunity in it. LOTS of single people out there with terminal illnesses... if you are also willing to love someone with one, then it seems to me you have yourself a specific community to draw from. <br />
A friend contracted HIV. Gay man. Once he was settled into it, I inquired about how his community of potential lovers may have gotten LARGER since so many gay men are HIV positive. He confirmed this as true.

Best Answer

i went through that kinda, chemo i tried to keep people as far away as i could so they wouldnt get hurt when i died. but now i think that i was wrong for doing it

Best Answer

Let's face it, ultimately we are all...terminal. And none of us, unless we are suicides or on death row, knows when we will die. Someone I knew years ago had lung cancer and survived it after a five year fight. He felt great so he gave a party to celebrate. He rented a whole floor of the Riviera Hotel in Las Vegas and he and his friends had a great time. The next morning he was found dead; he had died in his sleep from an apparent heart attack. The doctor said it might have been all of the excitement.<br />
I think we all have the right to seek to love and be loved in our lives, whatever our situation. Nothing in the universe is permanent.

Best Answer

ABSOLUTELY! :-)

Best Answer

Well, one way of looking at it is that we ALL have a terminal illness...of varying lengths.

Best Answer