Very good point.

Best Answer

thnx

Best Answer

If you would do all the time the things that you like, would you still like them so much after a while?

Best Answer

who said people are smart?

Best Answer

That's a very nice question! The answer is .. I don't know, we just seem to do this and later brag about it...<br />
I guess it's human behavior .. maybe

Best Answer

That is the way society is organized. I too have wondered why so many billions of us labor at meaningless tasks only for their reward to be death. It won't change until we do something about it.

Best Answer

i guess we are all mentally defective from birth (sigh)

Best Answer

because doing what you really like, most of the time, wouldn't make you financially stable and so will make your future unsure. We do things that we don't like to do, like pursuing a career that we don't really like, because that's what will give us more chance of advancing in life. Achieving your dreams or doing the thing that we like most, sometimes, will necessitate us to do something that we don't want to do in order to do it.

Best Answer

Quote "If you can learn to enjoy the things you don't like to do, you will have it made"

Best Answer

who was that?

Best Answer

my grandpa told me that when I was like 12.. It has helped me alot.. but some things just suck. lol

Best Answer

For me, it's how I grew up, but my counselor has me looking for things I WANT to do, so hopefully this will be changing in my life soon.

Best Answer