That's a very thought provoking question, but our society has programed us to behave in such a manner that we follow like sheep. We act responsible, go to a job every day, pay our bills each month, try to find enough time in the week to do something fun. Life is tough, so make the best of it.

Best Answer

I wish you werent so right about this...

Best Answer

Because it takes time to grow up and learn to determine these things... What matters, our priorities and needs... It grows and change with us as we matures... :)

Best Answer

We do what we have to do, which doesn't leave a lot of time for the things we love to do.<br />
That's why it's important to find work that you really enjoy, then you can be doing what you must, and what you like all at the same time

Best Answer

Seems like its always an on going challenge to find something so simple..something that should be entitled to a person.

Best Answer

I'm fortunate. I found something that gives me job satisfaction, and makes a living too. I love what I do, and hope to continue doing it for at least another 6 or 7 years.

Best Answer

That's great glad to hear that!

Best Answer