powerinthepeace powerinthepeace 22-25, F 9 Answers Nov 30, 2012 in Health

Because we're fools because we're broken because we lied to ourselves.<br />
<a href="http://www.experienceproject.com/stories/Write-Poetry/1211408" target="ep_blank">EP Link</a>

Best Answer

Anger traps us in the past, and into the belief that others have power over us, and their needs are more important than our own. EP Link

Best Answer

I believe you are right on this one

Best Answer

Because we have to..

Best Answer

That's a very thought provoking question, but our society has programed us to behave in such a manner that we follow like sheep. We act responsible, go to a job every day, pay our bills each month, try to find enough time in the week to do something fun. Life is tough, so make the best of it.

Best Answer

I wish you werent so right about this...

Best Answer

Because it takes time to grow up and learn to determine these things... What matters, our priorities and needs... It grows and change with us as we matures... :)

Best Answer

We do what we have to do, which doesn't leave a lot of time for the things we love to do.<br />
That's why it's important to find work that you really enjoy, then you can be doing what you must, and what you like all at the same time

Best Answer

Seems like its always an on going challenge to find something so simple..something that should be entitled to a person.

Best Answer

I'm fortunate. I found something that gives me job satisfaction, and makes a living too. I love what I do, and hope to continue doing it for at least another 6 or 7 years.

Best Answer

That's great glad to hear that!

Best Answer

If we were simply given it, we wouldn't know to value it so much. Our heart's desire is there for the taking, but if we get it without doing the work it requires, it's an empty victory. Half of the beauty is in the knowledge of how hard-won it is. Still, society could be organized in such a way that it becomes more accessible and the conceptual tools required are more widespread. There's a war going on in the collective unconscious between memetic entities though, a war in heaven, so to speak, and the truth, while powerful, is only the certain victor in the long run, not the short.

Best Answer