truthseeker28 truthseeker28 26-30, F 5 Answers Nov 3, 2012 in Romance & True Love

Because people confuse oxytocin, endorphins, and adrenaline for "love".

Best Answer

To keep you distracted in the illusion. Its a form of brainwashing, like advertising.

Best Answer

Because everyone wants to love and to be loved...

Best Answer

"Love" scientifically speaking, is actually just happy chemicals being released in the brain. As humans we give LOVE meaning, we create an illusion and further exaggerate what it is.

Best Answer

why do people need a scientific reason for everything? if there is no magic and mystery in the world is life really worth living?

Best Answer

Because the great thing about science is whether you believe it or not - it's always true. Science has the answers. Some people don't like that and that's okay too, some people like the magic and mystery and there's nothing wrong with that.

Best Answer

thank you for your perspective. it is quite helpful.

Best Answer

Who said u that?................................. can I get his/her number?

Best Answer

that love isn't real? I don't have their numbers sorry.

Best Answer

then u don't have any reason 2 believe' em

Best Answer

I don't believe them.

Best Answer

so y did u asked this question?

Best Answer

Challenging the people who don't believe in love I guess.

Best Answer

huh.......................... ok fine................ so, u find the movies n the book a strong example of love

Best Answer