Coachshiva Coachshiva 22-25, F 31 Answers Oct 2, 2012 in Community

I would make a stash of money so when it became an issue again, because money will always be an issue even after it wasn't, I would be set.

Best Answer

I like that idea.

Best Answer

I always think ahead. hehe and thank you(:

Best Answer

You're welcome! You're smart!

Best Answer

World smart....school smart: Fow get 'bout it! Straight C's.

Best Answer

Lol. I love how you said it:))
Maybe you are not enjoying it.
You have to enjoy what you do. :-)

Best Answer

What I do is Softball, poetic justice, sing, play my flute, rescue abandoned animals, volunteer at a homeless shelter,and take photography and sell them to make my living. I love it(:

Best Answer

Then you will be successful sweetie. You are a wonderful person:-)

Best Answer

Thank you. You are too!

Best Answer

Thanks. That made my day☺

Best Answer

Yay(: I love making peoples days. I gave my friend a cactus for his birthday because he "grows cactus" on a farm in Utah. He told me I made his life. That made my life.

Best Answer

he doesnt live in Utah btw. haha

Best Answer

Lol. Too cute

Best Answer

haha yes, yes he is haha

Best Answer

Just what I am doing now!

Best Answer

What are you doing now?:-)

Best Answer

I employ people provide security, work, and give to charity. Dream, and try to help creat a better world

Best Answer

You are an amazing person Marissa.
We need more people like you on our team<3

Best Answer

Sponsor all kinds of medical research.

Best Answer

So sweet.

Best Answer

take all your money :D since you won't be missing it

Best Answer

I wish...<br />
All<br />
Money <br />
Aside<br />
That people develope a heightened sense of consciousness. More awareness of how their actions affect others...and then the insight to say...is this the effect I want?

Best Answer

I would donor 1 million to a charity. I would travel around the world.

Best Answer

Buy up a bunch of my dream cars and have a dream car collection but still drive them so other people can see them too rather than lock them away

Best Answer

Travel, volunteer in orphanages, write, create,....

Best Answer

Spend same low maitenence on self. Need to Google for my dogtime and he's been raised by southern Baptist Jesus freaks? No drugs the occasional concert so the pics can be stolen from yet another fb acct<br />
my snowman w w wiener aimee and I made. I want my pics back

Best Answer

I would probably work where I am now. It is a good job that I enjoy with good people to work with. I work 4 days with 3 days off to go see all the events I want to see or just spend 3 days at the beach camping. It is a pretty good life. I never quite figured out why I should wait from something like more money to be happy. I made my choice many many years ago to savor the majesty of life and have fun now. I may have missed making more money, but I have had all the time I wanted to do what I wanted. No reason to change if I should get money.

Best Answer

I'm so glad to hear that you enjoy your job. There is nothing worse than waking up every morning and hating work for someone that you don't like and build their dreams.
So happy for you:-)

Best Answer

I like that.

Best Answer

Travel, and meet new people from different cultures

Best Answer

Hey:-) I'm Persian ;)

Best Answer

Very nice place to start, perhaps!

Best Answer

Ask me questions. Lol

Best Answer

Go on a holiday resort in hawaii.

Best Answer

Travel around the world.

Best Answer

Where would you go first?

Best Answer

I´d visit Spain, Greece, Italy and then I´d love to go to New Zealand, Australia and Bali. I´d also love to visit the vineyards in Chile and the glaciar in Argentina. That would be the first three months , then...............................................

Best Answer

I'd travel the world and visit all my friends. I would also help my friends out and give money to causes I support. My living style probably would not change too dramatically. A few decent homes scattered around the world so I can live in different places would be ideal.

Best Answer

Live in a world where money doesn't exist. Otherwise money would be an issue.

Best Answer

I wish that existed! Poverty should not exist:-(

Best Answer

I imagine before money people bashed hungry people's heads in to protect their granaries. Maybe we've just got to figure out how to work together instead of against each other.

Best Answer

:( I can't even imagine. This is so sad.

Best Answer

wow! i think i would go out and find that perfect women! we would go adventure all over the united states traveling and havig a super good time first stop would be vegas because i have never been there to party!

Best Answer

It is a great place!!!! :-)
I hope you meet the beautiful lady soon;)

Best Answer

guess thats where i need to start looking huh! i feel if it comes my way than it was suppose to happen!

Best Answer