plungesponge plungesponge 26-30, M 15 Answers Dec 3, 2012 in Parenting & Family

aren't we all???

Best Answer

NO....I am not mad<br />
However.....Society seems to think i am.

Best Answer

No.<br />
Because sometimes doing the same thing over and over makes for improvement. <br />
And sometimes doing the same thing over again gives the universe a chance to change its response. Like smiling at a person every day, until at last, he smiles back.<br />
And sometimes you're digging a hole and have to keep doing the same thing til you get the size that will fit your tree. So it's the final result that matters- not the fact that doing the one individual act doesn't accomplish what you want. Sometimes a change is the result of many repetitive acts.<br />
And sometimes doing the same thing over and over is conducive to life...like breathing. <br />
And even if it's not, then doing it time and again can at least help make you "used to it"- if it's something that has to be done and that you just have to learn to live with.

Best Answer

I must be x

Best Answer

If that's true, then anyone who does HOUSEWORK is nuts! lol

Best Answer

If you assume that definition, then humanity and all humans are mad. Read some history to see what I mean. My favorite example of this is how Napoleon and Hitler both made the same mistake - assaulting Russia during the winter.

Best Answer

in my case the two are mutually exclusive ... there must be another definition of mad ... there MUST be

Best Answer

yes sounds like life and i am

Best Answer

Only if i include replaying some of my xbox games incessantly.

Best Answer

I disagree with Einstein on this one. Too many exceptions to the rule. For example you may go on a run every day and improve and go to school everyday and learn something new.

Best Answer

eeeek ive answered your questions before. *frets*

Best Answer