females contribute more for the fertilized egg than males (mitochondria, for one thing). Males are just genetic baggies.
Look at the size disparity between the sexes in a majority of animals, most cases the females are bigger than the males.
Some female animals eat the male after intercourse, some males only live for a day(s) to deposit their *****, some males attach to the female & wither up into almost nothing, existing just to fertilize the eggs. Because male apes (us, effectively) are larger than the female, is just an evolutionary trait that's worked for us out on the savannas, but ultimately, looking from the genetic perspective, females are the important ones.

Best Answer

There's an old saying in horse breeding; the mare contributes 75% of the breeding.

Best Answer

ok change the word better to superior in he title.

Best Answer

but with humans its 50%/50 % right?

Best Answer

we both need each other. Women have influence over the power of a man. Example Adam and EveGarden Of Eden.

Best Answer

Uhh....**** NO

Best Answer

Males and females complement each other, we each have strengths

Best Answer

like what?

Best Answer

Women are nurturers. We are compassionate. Men are loyal and protective and they can be compassionate too, when they feel safe enough to do so. Women become warriors to protect their young and loved ones and men are very supportive.

Best Answer

"Men can be compassionate too" bOL that sounds sexist but everything else sounds accurate!

Best Answer

Why? Men have been taught that to show their emotions is a weakness instead of a strength. When you give a man a safe place to genuinely express himself he becomes more compassionate towards himself and others.

Best Answer

well it sounded like you were implying that men were rarely compassionate beings.......

Best Answer

Not at all

Best Answer

I just love the battle of the sexes don't you!

Best Answer

Actually I wish it wasn't the case at all..

Best Answer

we can dream sigh.........

Best Answer

It's getting better, I promise :)

Best Answer

That would be a simplistic approach to solving a non existant problem. As a society, we need both men and women. Why do you think strength is a more important characteristic than organisational or communication skills? The modern world relies physical strength less and less and most women who find themselves needing strength often have enough charm to get strong men to do their bidding.

Best Answer

I think we live in a better society where everybody is treated with respect and equality regardless of how much they can bench press.

Best Answer

No, I don't think so. It just means that as far as physical strength is concerned men are better.

Best Answer

i agree!

Best Answer

No, because males lack qualities that females possess, like intuition, manual dexterity, pain tolerance, etc. We are designed to complement each other... the two together make one complete human.

Best Answer

but m's and f's are equal in brains/emotions (most m's hide the female qualities that you mentioned)

Best Answer

Brains, yes. Emotions?? no way. Completely different animals. Wait until you've lived as long as I, you will see things differently. Women are slaves to emotion, while Men tend to be more comfortable with logic. Again, our strengths/weaknesses complement each other.

Best Answer

that is true my dad says my mom is emotional because of hormones and menopause.

Best Answer

Males are intuitive too. It's just been quelled more

Best Answer

And women can be logical, and disciplined. We are talking about Norms here. From experience I've learned to listen when a woman has a feeling about a certain person.

Best Answer

I get that, I just wish you learned to hone that ability in you too :)

Best Answer

Well, I do.. but I've learned that a man that does not listen to his woman is not using all the tools available to him!

Best Answer

Awwww, great point! I love it!!! :)

Best Answer

I cannot agree with any of your examples. Pain threshold? I have yet to encounter a woman who is even close to mine or of any blokes I know - I think that is one of those patronising 'stats' that over egg child birth. Manual dexterity? Again this is a fantasy where, like intelligence, it would be more about yhe individual than their sex. Intuition? How does one even measure that? Really it is just a patronising way of saying men are more rational.

The two together do not make one complete human, they make two humans (plus any offspring) whose skill sets hopefully are complimentary.

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

Ha I'm not so sure males are equal to women when it comes to brain power.

Best Answer

Females are stronger mentally. Males physically. (They don't think with their brain) so use YOURS!

Best Answer

Hate to burst your macho bubble but females have larger brains than males.

Best Answer

That is not true it is in fact the exact opposite. Any book on biology will correct you. However the point is moot as the size of the brain does not infer intelligence. The degree of folding is a better indication.

Best Answer

Women have steadier hands and are better marksmen so that makes them better. lol

Best Answer

If women are a better marksmen than men, then why are they not fighting in the front lines at war?

Best Answer

Some of the greatest snipers of all time have been women.

Best Answer

and some of the best chefs have been men bOL!

Best Answer

Very true, alpha males are good at running kitchens

Best Answer

Some, maybe, but most of the best snipers are therefore men.

Best Answer

Mmm, not sure how chefs translates to snippers but being that very few women participate in military actions, its only natural that there are more male snipers. However, its a fact that women are steadier, better shots dude. Every gun club I've ever been in the top shooters were females.

Best Answer

You are confusing your limited experiences with fact. 'Women having steadier hands' is just a statement you have plucked out of the air. If it were true, then militaries the world over would very quickly overcome any preconceived bias and quickly accept women as their main supply of snipers and medical schools would push their female students towards being surgeons.

Best Answer

Up until 1996 Atlanta, women competed alongside men in the shooting events of the Olympics. From Atlanta onwards they shot in segregated events. Why would you imagine they had to separate the sexes for shooting? Clue - it wasn't because the women were winning all the medals.

Best Answer

I didn't pull it out of the air, its a fact, google it dude. I've hunted with women all my life and they don't get all jacked up with testosterone right before a shot like men do. I've never seen a woman shaking so hard she dropped her gun like I have men. Also because women have a smaller heart they have slower respiration and again steadier hands. I hate to be the bearer of bad news to misogynist like yourself, but because of these physical differences, female jet pilots can pull more G's. One of the most admired jet pilots I ever knew was a woman, she was a frigging beast in a jet! Also women have more refined muscle therefore they have finer motor skills. Trust me, if you like a light touch, always go to a female dentist. Militaries all over the world have used women for snipers since the beginning of time. Just because women's traditional roles of the past have underutilized their unique physical abilities in the military, doesn't mean they won't be used in future with good effect.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Clue, maybe it was being that a female won the gold in Barcelona genius.

"At the 1992 Olympic Games in Barcelona, female competitor Shan Zhang of China became the Olympic gold medalist that year in mixed-event skeet competition. Over two days of competition she produced a score of 373 out of 375, a new Olympic and world record. She also became the first woman to topple the men in the history of the Olympic Games' shooting competition. Since that time, no mixed events have been held in an Olympic shooting competition."

Best Answer

And here's the reason the Olympic Committee cites for separating the sexes.

“The question of why females no longer compete with males or why we have differing number of shots in the same events comes up often when I explain our sport to new people. It does seem sexist, but the fact that we have separate events from males in the Olympics is actually so more females can compete.

Ever heard of google dude?

Best Answer

That is so stupid. You are taking one example and making it a rule. Clearly you are not a scientist. Yes, Shan is a very good shot. Now go back through the history of the sport, using Google if you like - you seem to have such a hard on about it, and tell me what proportion of medallists were female.

Best Answer

I really could care less dude, but for the sake of argument, using history? really? wouldn't that slant the results in favour of men being women haven't been competing for very long?

Best Answer

Hi typeing
better? There is no better without something to attach it to. Better at what? Some females are stronger than most males - so what?
:)

Best Answer

i guess so!

Best Answer

NO.

Best Answer