Which man is in God's likeness....homo erectus, homo sapiens, australopithicus. It seems he had a couple of goes before he got one he liked.

Best Answer

Must be bad at sculpture too...And picky.

Best Answer

lol..who?

Best Answer

there is no evil there is only intent

Best Answer

Of course He is, hence the need for Noah's ark.

Best Answer

We have the Spirit and nature of God in us - Love. Intuitiveness.. <br />
But the harm comes in after the original sin, when mankind basically gave God the finger saying, 'we know better than you'. <br />
We broke the tie that binds from that moment forward.

Best Answer

I agree with Equis. By saying we were created in God's image, it's referring to free will and the capacity of our higher functions (concepts such as eternity, the difference between right and wrong) and our emotions, our ability to love and act selflessly, our creativity. Like God, we are conscious. Animals, apparently, are not.<br />
Of course God is CAPABLE of great harm. He's omnipotent! He's capable of anything and everything. He flooded the world, he destroyed cities with fire that rained from the sky... And according to the bible he will punish people (and spirit creatures) in the future, with the most horrible fate possible - death without hope of resurrection.

Best Answer

Because Jesus came and died, I can say that this in itself shows who God is. Isn't it easy to see where any "harm" is from? There is a devil, who is also a spirit another god (NOT the same as the God who created in the beginning.) Think about Ted Bundy, his parents were said to be outstanding citizens and yet their son chose to be a murderer. They taught him how to do good and he wanted to do evil. As you hopefully can see we as people, we may be created in the image of beautiful and loving God, some choose to rebel and go to the other end, not by others permission but of our own selfish need to purposely hurt others.

Best Answer

wouldnt that be the devil that comes into your soul through your sins? besides that i dont think most people are capable of great harm i still think thats a minority

Best Answer

Absolutely not! Mankind is influence by Satan and his demons. Also our sinful desires, the bible teaches that "man thoughts is bad all the time." Even when we try to do what is right bad is what we do. (Genesis 6:5)

(Romans 7:21-25) 21 I find, then, this law in my case: When I wish to do what is right, what is bad is present with me. 22 I really delight in the law of God according to the man I am within, 23 but I see in my body another law warring against the law of my mind and leading me captive to sin’s law that is in my body. 24 Miserable man that I am! Who will rescue me from the body undergoing this death? 25 Thanks to God through Jesus Christ our Lord! So, then, with my mind I myself am a slave to God’s law, but with my flesh to sin’s law.

Jehovah is HOLY free from sin. He's a God of true justice look at the way he cares for sinful humans, he provides us decent home [earth], food and etc. He finishes a guide book to live by his word the bible. He sent his son Jesus who not only taught us God's ways, he gave his life for all.

jw.org

Best Answer