kushkommander kushkommander 22-25, M 29 Answers Sep 4, 2012 in Community

I always wanted to try it, so yes.

Best Answer

I'd smoke it anyway if I could ****** find any.<br />
oh, right. the squares...<br />
I'm a nine-point star polygon or some ****

Best Answer

Been there done that, I'm quite happy being a square with some brain cells left.

Best Answer

No, I don't feel the need to take drugs to keep me happy

Best Answer

I'll try selling it like tupperware. Anyone want to book a party?

Best Answer

Growers aren't on the legalization bandwagon..

Best Answer

Im a grower and im down with it

Best Answer

I'm a user, so i'm on board.. a couple growers I know think it will drive prices down.. granted prices are all over the board regionally in the US.

Best Answer

I don't know how square I am or am not, but I don't use drugs, unless caffeine counts as one; legality or lack of it isn't really the issue. Alcohol and Nicotine are both legal; I have no need for either, or marijuana for that matter, or anything else. I do like tea at 4 though ;-)

Best Answer

Legal or not i would. it helps me a lot with anxiety i have. Thanks to being born without an ankle, i can't do sports like i use to. That joint i smoke keeps me from running out of my home screaming because i want to play ball, but my body says no.

Best Answer

If smoking marijuana becomes legal, and retails at a reasonable price and tax rate, I will smoke it again (in the day, it sold for $13 an ounce, which was a well rounded tobacco can 'lid', or 1/32 of a kilo). I'd be willing to pay $30 - $50 an ounce, depending on quality. This may seem unrealistically low, but let's get real, man; growing it isn't rocket science and we're not shipping lead here.

Best Answer

Maybe. I'd be skeptical, Big Pharma would never allow a cheap solution to manage pain to remain on the market long.

Best Answer

No. My lungs suck. tea is always nice

Best Answer

U can use it to make brownies cookies cakes butter bread all kinds of delicious baked goods really

Best Answer

Yeah, and it doesn't hit as hard that way

Best Answer

someone mentions MARIJUANA and you assume that their life revolved around it. You, sir, have your head up your ***.

Best Answer

Listen Delta fukk head I can handle reality but I can almost guarantee u would have killed your self if u had my life so stfu my life doesn't revolve around weed sorry I've educated my self on something I enjoy in my spare time really you do have your head up your a$$

Best Answer

Go suck on your cigarette and shut up.

Best Answer

Only if it not that GM stuff. Good old bunk weed is what nature intended.

Best Answer

No. I drove to Amsterdam a few times, and had several passengers smoking it. It gave me a sore throat and runny eyes. I told them they'd have to pack it in if they wanted to get home safely.

Best Answer