Do you eat right every day? Consume foods that are healthy?
Not all people do. And they feel the health problems from this.
There is little wrong with artificial fiber and vitamins. Our body washes it through and it passes on to the bladder. Not enough people eat correctly. My desire is to eat well in order to live well. I know what a healthy body should look like.
Some years ago my colon ruptured. I had to have my appendix removed.
As you eat vitamins and good vegetables the nutrients are consumed within your colon. Once the colon is severed, you can eat all the liver in the world and your body cannot EVER use the nutrients from it. It has to go through a process. And being severed, my colon can no longer do it's job it was created to do.
I now have to self inject B12 twice a month. Hurts like you can't imagine. But we all need it to survive in this world. I cannot reach over to put it in my arm one handed. As it must be put into a muscle, my thigh is what I can reach.
I hope this helps your understanding.

Best Answer

I feel it is a lack of balance in the human diet. Too much of anything is bad for you. <br />
As for other animals, cats and dogs die at between 10-20 years. How many people are dying at 10-20 years with heart disease caused by diet?

Best Answer

It's all about balance.

Best Answer

Vegan Burgers! The burgers made entirely of Vegans! Taste the smug superiority!<br />
I highly recommend them!

Best Answer

Haha, oh stop. No need for sarcasm here friend, just a mere question was all. :)

Best Answer