roger1960 roger1960 51-55, M 49 Answers Apr 5, 2012

Should women shave their legs? Of course men should shave their legs if they wear pantyhose or wear skirts or dresses. Pantyhose are so much more comfortable with freshly shaved legs, and hairy legs look terrible in pantyhose. If you are wearing pantyhose, I assume it is matched with skirts, dresses or shorts (because some guys aren't going to wear skirts or dresses) or what would be the purpose of wearing pantyhose, unless they are medical support pantyhose. Even then those pantyhose will get awfully hot in the summer under long pants. And gentlemen, hairy legs sticking out of a skirt or dress are just plain ugly and a no-no. You expect women to shave their legs, so if you want to enjoy the comfort and benefit of pantyhose, skirts and dresses, join us in pulling out your leg razor. Shave em guys.

Best Answer

Im with the masses when I say that Yes definitely,you should shave your legs,the feeling of freshly shaved legs while wearing pantyhose is indescribable,but the only real way to know is to do it,for you guys that for whatever reason cant shave your legs wether its because of the wife girlfriend or whatever emotion causes you to not shave,you should contact me,I have a solution that works,I know because it happened with me,Im willing to share my advice with anyone serious about this cause Im always willing to help put another great pair of legs in a pair of pantyhose,thanks for your time!!!

Best Answer

yes, you would need to shave your legs. hairy legs with pantyhose is a no no.

Best Answer

If a man shave his legs, it's to wear pantyhose, subtle shade !

Best Answer

Definitely. If more men tried shaving they would do it anyway. It just feels and looks so much better having smooth legs.

Best Answer

Yes they should be shaved smooth.. My problem is my wife hasn't gotten used to the idea of me walking around in hose yet so I can only keep the leg hair trimmed close to smooth but not quite there yet.

Best Answer

regardless if your a crossdresser or not,,but just a male that loves wearing pantyhose,,,just shave your legs,,,it looks better,but feels even better,,you get more out of wearing them if so

Best Answer

I agree 100% that it does not matter who wears pantyhose they should be shaving their legs. Otherwise please keep them covered with long pants so we don't have to look at them.

Best Answer

definitely YES. Hair under pantyhose is so disgusting ...

Best Answer

I know I epilate my legs and body, especially when I'm going to wear pantyhose. However, I am trying to be the best girl I can right now. School is almost ready to start, my child will return to school and when my wife goes to work, I will be stepping out, not only with a smooth body, but a nice dress on too. I enjoy the way pantyhose feel against my legs, but in the summer, they really are a no no. I think that is where most guys who wear women's clothes go wrong, you cant wear something just because if feels good and expect to fit in.

Anyway, to answer your question: Any guy wanting to wear pantyhose should get rid of the hair no matter how he does it.

Best Answer

yes they should , in fact all men should be hair free everywhere like us gurls xx

Best Answer

Never wear pantyhose without shaving.

Best Answer

Of course we should shave pur legs. I do not wear pantyhose since I prefer hose and a garter belt. I shave my legs each morning before I dress and put on my Jose then in the evening when I remove my Jose and garterbelt I put lotion on my legs to keep them soft

Best Answer

yes to shaving , it helps the pantyhose stay up , hair helps them slide down , also i need some advice on how to do a better job shaving me legs , im shaved from the waist down.please help , also need to figure out how to get my wife to accept , me wearing nude pantyhose with shorts and my converse shoes , she is still not used to me shaving my legs , been shaved 4 months now ,and i have not talked about me wanting to wear them with shorts , i have been only wearing them with pants , please help , thank u

Best Answer

Definatly

Best Answer

I couldn't imagine wearing tights with hairy legs.

Best Answer

The simple answer is: Y E S ! How you wear them is of no matter. They might be under trowsers that no one will ever see or perhaps with a skirt/dress. It all adds up to the same answer: Y E S !

Best Answer

i would if i could but i cant so unfortunatley i cant when i wear pantyhose

Best Answer

why dont you?

Best Answer

girlfriend

Best Answer

she don't know

Best Answer

no she does just doesnt want me to do anything with it

Best Answer

Yes they should shave their legs if they wear any kind of pantyhose. Not only does is look much better wearing them, it also feels much better against the skin, but they are much more comfortable to.

Best Answer

All I can say is that the feeling of putting on a pair of pantyhose on clean shaven legs is incredible. Even wearing jeans or sweats feel different. I love it

Best Answer

Absolutely! Hair under pantyhose looks so creepy. Like a dog with mange.

Best Answer