flux99 flux99 31-35, F 25 Answers Sep 14, 2012 in Community

Some men do, so yes.

Best Answer

Yes. The breasts compliment the rest of a woman, and we are too hairy and rough to have attractive breasts.

Best Answer

Yes, of course. Men are attracted to every aspect of a woman's body. So if we had woman type breasts, we would still want to look and touch them. After all, we both have bellies don't we. And yet I can't stop looking at a woman's belly. The same goes for the back, legs, arms, etc.

Best Answer

NO I don't think they'd be as aroused if they had the same ones lol.. what a question o.O Lol

Best Answer

Lol sorry can't answer but when I read your question it reminded me so much of my bestfriend, she would so say something like this. Your mind is facinating and funny like hers:)

Best Answer

Yes there is not one inch of a women that I don,t love

Best Answer

women's breat are different than Men's breast... Two different major parts created for a woman.. whereas Man has just one to enthrill a woman...

Best Answer

Yes just like women look at other womans breast (and you know you do)

Best Answer

Considering the level of obesity amongst men and particularly obese men/boys who haunt the internet with their breast fixations, i think your question is answered.

Best Answer

The grass is always greener on the other side. Winkwink.

Best Answer

Yes they would. but I love to have braest like a women

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

I am a man with nice breast and love men with breast...

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

Why not ?

Best Answer