Yes, of course. Men are attracted to every aspect of a woman's body. So if we had woman type breasts, we would still want to look and touch them. After all, we both have bellies don't we. And yet I can't stop looking at a woman's belly. The same goes for the back, legs, arms, etc.

Best Answer

Yes just like women look at other womans breast (and you know you do)

Best Answer

Some men do, so yes.

Best Answer

NO I don't think they'd be as aroused if they had the same ones lol.. what a question o.O Lol

Best Answer

Lol sorry can't answer but when I read your question it reminded me so much of my bestfriend, she would so say something like this. Your mind is facinating and funny like hers:)

Best Answer

Yes there is not one inch of a women that I don,t love

Best Answer

women's breat are different than Men's breast... Two different major parts created for a woman.. whereas Man has just one to enthrill a woman...

Best Answer

Considering the level of obesity amongst men and particularly obese men/boys who haunt the internet with their breast fixations, i think your question is answered.

Best Answer

The grass is always greener on the other side. Winkwink.

Best Answer

Yes they would. but I love to have braest like a women

Best Answer

YES YES YES AND GIVE ME MORE!

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

I am a man with nice breast and love men with breast...

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

Why not ?

Best Answer