RyuzakiLawIiet RyuzakiLawIiet 18-21, M 7 Answers Apr 12 in Community

What the actual **** is this question?

Best Answer

I know a guy who refused to refrigerate his milk. He kept the milk on the counter next to his canisters. He said he had been doing that for years and has found the expiration is about the same as when he refrigerated it. I guess the preservatives are that effective? I've never tested it nor do I wish to, as milk is kind of gross to me. <br />
On a related note, that guy is dead now. No kidding.

Best Answer

Yeah I hate it when good milk gos bad. Im like standing at the fridge and theres the milk standing their with a huge fcuking gun pointing it at me saying " Take off all your clothes im gonna show you why people love milk shakes, NOW GET STRIPPING!

Best Answer

No. Milk straight from the cow is warm. It would be like a farm fresh egg. It doesn't spoil for quite awhile. By the time the milk is shipped to your local store, it only has a number of days until it goes bad, that is why you need to put it in the fridge. Things last longer when chilled.

Best Answer

Yeah, thats why cows are always indoors if they give milk. Steak cows are what you see in the fields. However, unless you're in a poor country like Mexico or the USA, there are good quality checks to make sure its fine.

Best Answer

Oh dear a city boy haha no offense dude

Best Answer

no..

Best Answer