I don't feel comfortable with the idea of a president who thinks he is wearing magic underwear.

Best Answer

only the tip...right? Maybe he will make us all wear them!

Best Answer

I have seen the magic underwear....I refuse to wear the magic underwear...that is the most UNmagical looking magical underwear i could possibly imagine.

Best Answer

AHH hahaha XD LMAO!!

Best Answer

if you talk about them ...they aren't magical anymore?
well I guess that makes sense...sorta like the wizard.

Best Answer

I don't believe all his wives would think so lolol.

Best Answer

Religious preference is not among the qualifications to be president.

Best Answer

Every other president was a member of a religion. Was it an issue for them?

Best Answer

I think it was for Kennedy being Catholic

Best Answer

That's like asking if Obama's Democratic views would affect his role in office; it obviously would. However, I'm sure he would reign it in. All things in moderation, you know?

Best Answer

Romeny has to many economic issues to fix if he is elected. Being Mormon would be way down on his list I think

Best Answer

Exactly. On a list of priorities, that's definetly lower.

Best Answer

To a small degree. But Obama is mostly religion neutral as it is, so either choice to a devout person would seem poor.

Best Answer

you are probably right...about the devout, but obama being neutral, I haven't paid close enough attention I guess, although I prefer a president to be neutral.

Best Answer

Obama has declared he is a Christian but his actions sometimes make it seem otherwise.

Best Answer