As a comedian said, "He looks like the father of every rich frat kid who ever strangled a girl on Law and Order."

Best Answer

LMAO

Best Answer

OMG !! Priceless !

Best Answer

Wonderful comment!!

Best Answer

Remember the last time that happened it turned out John McCain was born in Panama. Tea Partiers don't care unless it's someone who disagrees with them. Their favorite politicians are above the law as far as they're concerned.<br />
I'm so glad to be out of that country.

Best Answer

Where did you move, and why didn't you take me with you?

Best Answer

Really?... And there's a US destroyer named after him!

Best Answer

England, and it's a complex situation. I grew up without a father (he never knew about me) and when my mother died she gave me his name. I went to England for the DNA test and he invited me to stay in the country and establish my citizenship after it came back positive.

Best Answer

Born to Two US citizens, thats to key to Natural Born citizen status. It would not matter where Obama or McCain were born its if both Parents were American Citizens at the time. For about 5 years the democrats have proposed to define this in congress as born to one American Born President look it up. Do a search you should be able to find it, I seen it in the newspaper. If you care to you can look up the four supreme court cases that define Natural Born citizenship. I have seen those on line.

Best Answer

I read somewhere that an usnsubstanciated rumor was swirling around the internet that he was born in Mexico. Yes, there definitely should be another birth certifiGATE to muck up the election this year!!

Best Answer

by his own acknowledgement, he was, but he was born to American parents, so apparently the local laws don't see him as a mexican citizen, but an American, instead.
see quote in my reference question to a quote from his famous 57 percent speech.

Best Answer

His Birth Certificate has been release to the public and his collage transc<x>ripts as well, two years of income tax released, and 12 years finical disclosure documents (over 30,000 pages) there all on live. Also his documents as Governor of Massachusetts are not sealed. On the other hand Obama has spent millions to hide all his documents, His second Presidential order was to seal his records. Look it up. I know political talking points are funner and facts are sexy, but I rather be honest then a liar. But marxism says to lie to farther you goals so good job leftists.

Best Answer

If, as you allege, "His Birth Certificate" has been released, why can't any copies of it be found online?
And why isn't his real first name included in the official mittromney.com/learn/mitt bio?
[critique on spelling and/or syntax errors in every sentence you typed, deleted.]

Best Answer

His first name is Willard. If you want to do some research look up the 4 US Supreme Court cases that mention Natural Bor Citizen. Look with the given definition is. If I tell you, you won't believe it. You have to find out for yourself.

Best Answer

He's Mexican. Google it.

Best Answer

Absolutely. Where are the "birthers" now ?

Best Answer

His father was born in Mexico to two American Citizens. Romney himself was boen in Michigan to two American Citizen Parents, this he qualifies for Natural Born Citizen under the Supreme court's definition as stated in four separate cases, Look it up.

Best Answer

He's mexican. He said so the other day that he had been born in Mexico but was an American citizen due to his parentage.
Get it? HE SAID he was born in Mexico. Why would I look something up on the internet which anyone could have air brushed when he said it himself. I think he'd know, don't you?

Best Answer