i'd open up a flower shop that had a little place where people could sit and read or listen to music and EP their little hearts out while they drank coffee and nibbled on pastries. the walls would be dripping with the work of lots of local artists and everybody who walked out the door of this place would feel better than they did when they first walked in.

Best Answer

Best answer, right here!

Best Answer

If talent and expertise was also part of the package, I'd be arranging and composing music.

Best Answer

wow- go for it

Best Answer

I have neither the talent or expertise. It would just be my ideal job. :)

Best Answer

Honestly? I'd prefer a job where I didn't have to break my back or think too hard. Routine stuff, but with various clientele so it wouldn't get boring...<br />
I'd even be a secretary for a small business. I don't need to make tons of money to be happy, as long as I like what I do and the people/company I work for.

Best Answer

Anything having to do with the San Francisco Conservatory of Music, or The Juilliard School...

Best Answer

Cabana boy ... Acapulco ... straight club, though.

Best Answer

I've always wanted to open a dessert cafe so I could bake all day.

Best Answer

I would be a non-elected person who can directly influence American public policy. Not sure if there is a job title for that. Possibly a lobbyist or political appointee/advisor.

Best Answer

comedy writer

Best Answer

Running a small inexpensive inn, with a view of both the mountains and the ocean

Best Answer

The job i'm doing right now all done online world wide as a Teacher to the Disabled .

Best Answer

Writer and concept designer for movies or college professor in philosophy or something like art, womens history or american history.

Best Answer

I would like to be an invertor...

Best Answer

i would absolutely love to be a machinist.

Best Answer