If Money was not an object, and you could but anything you want... What is your one chief-desire you would satisfy? Would you invest in gold and silver? Would you to exotic beaches or ancient Castles? Take a cruise? Buy your dream car? Re-landscape your house? Buy a new house? Invest in your childrens college fund? If money was not an object, what would YOU do?...
ThisStuffworks ThisStuffworks 26-30, M 16 Answers Jan 17, 2013 in Inspiration

I want a new tour bus full of old guitars, my own star on Hollywood boulevard… And help the poor of course.

Best Answer

Honestly, not much would change. I don't give two ***** about money or material things.

I just want to make sure my life is filled with love, happiness and good health.

Best Answer

Travel the world for a few years by car/boat/plane, then retire in the mountains. I like privacy, looking at the stars and nature. I'd spend my time writing poetry, short stories, whatever, and playing music for fun.

My house would face West.

Best Answer

Awesome

Best Answer

put a fence around my new house and ride my ATV and bar b q everyday

Best Answer

Purchase Manchester United

Best Answer

I'd go Charlie Sheen! No drugs. OK so lots of high end hookers! Like crazy $hit mad hookers madness!

Oh and create world peace.

Best Answer

If money was no object and we are referring to just me, I would definitely help others, i would build a custom garage. It would even have a pool table, large screen TV, kitchenette and couch. Then of course it would house my car collection. :)

Best Answer

I would do lots of traveling!

Best Answer

Buy all the material things I want then do something productive like do some chair work and volunteer to help other people.

Best Answer

Peace

Best Answer