If Money was not an object, and you could but anything you want... What is your one chief-desire you would satisfy? Would you invest in gold and silver? Would you to exotic beaches or ancient Castles? Take a cruise? Buy your dream car? Re-landscape your house? Buy a new house? Invest in your childrens college fund? If money was not an object, what would YOU do?...
ThisStuffworks ThisStuffworks 26-30, M 16 Answers Jan 17, 2013 in Inspiration

I want a new tour bus full of old guitars, my own star on Hollywood boulevard… And help the poor of course.

Best Answer

Honestly, not much would change. I don't give two ***** about money or material things. <br />
I just want to make sure my life is filled with love, happiness and good health.

Best Answer

Travel the world for a few years by car/boat/plane, then retire in the mountains. I like privacy, looking at the stars and nature. I'd spend my time writing poetry, short stories, whatever, and playing music for fun.<br />
My house would face West.

Best Answer

Awesome

Best Answer

put a fence around my new house and ride my ATV and bar b q everyday

Best Answer

Purchase Manchester United

Best Answer

I'd go Charlie Sheen! No drugs. OK so lots of high end hookers! Like crazy $hit mad hookers madness!<br />
Oh and create world peace.

Best Answer

If money was no ob<x>ject and we are referring to just me, I would definitely help others, i would build a custom garage. It would even have a pool table, large screen TV, kitchenette and couch. Then of course it would house my car collection. :)

Best Answer

I would do lots of traveling!

Best Answer

Buy all the material things I want then do something productive like do some chair work and volunteer to help other people.

Best Answer

Peace

Best Answer