thecoffeeman thecoffeeman 26-30, M 28 Answers Jan 9, 2013 in Family Struggles

Give loads of money to charites, and buy everything in sight at stores.

Best Answer

Eh, I'm not a travel person. I absolutely cannot stand the ear pain I get on planes.

Best Answer

Made sure my mom lived comfortably. Put up trust funds for my sister's kids and my friend's (future) kids. Give to charity and oversee that its being used the right way. Travel, invest, party with famous folk and move into my own custom wonderland mansion like Neverland Ranch but without all the scandal.

Best Answer

Take my tour of the world.

Best Answer

start my own broadcasting company

Best Answer

Live life happily

Best Answer

Travel mostly

Best Answer

Become a university professor in either law or religion, then settle down in a cabin in the woods complete with a very large garden for herbs, vegetables and other plants. Plus a state of the art recording studio in my basement.

Best Answer

pig out

Best Answer

relax with my toes in the sandy beach.....

Best Answer

See SHANIA TWAIN perform in VEGAS

Best Answer

I would go to the Sorbon art school, live in a gorgeous paris apartment, Have all my friends for breakfast and often for dinner. Go to the country to ride at the week ends,and never have homework.

Best Answer

Build our dream home somewhere where we'd have plenty of privacy, replace everything that my wife and I lost in a flood that we weren't able to replace before, donate some to out favorite charities, and travel anywhere I want, including all of the U.S. states I haven't visited yet.

Best Answer

Make it 60* in my house and put on my fur coat!

Best Answer

Be a full-time college student.

Best Answer

Get my soulmate and his entire family to move here. God knows it is US but for some reason, He is keeping us 650 miles apart :'(

Best Answer

Start a shelter for homeless teens

Best Answer

Finish school and buy a car that will last me a goooooooddd while.

Best Answer

Travel the world. Here I come Rio!!

Best Answer

Move to New York to go to my dream school, get my teeth fixed, and travel some more.

Best Answer