etherbee etherbee 18-21, F 7 Answers Nov 26, 2012 in Community

I would overthrow all of the world corrupt governments, re-distribute wealth, and create a people's planet.

Best Answer

ambitious! I dig.

Best Answer

If money were of no ob<x>ject, I would go to Germany, play on famous organs, visit Bach's house. I would have an interpreter...I know money can't buy love, but if money were no ob<x>ject...that's what I'd do. since money cant buy love, I'd have to go with Bach.

Best Answer

I would set up my family and extended family for not having to worry about financial instability. I would fund research and projects in geophysics, engineering, technology, and medicine. I would write books. I would set up a foundation and support fr<x>amework for families coping with mental illness. I would fund scholarships for low income families, establish land trusts for sustainable homesteaders, and fund Transition Town organizations around the world. I would lobby for socioeconomic resource localization and renewable energy sources. I would fund research and development in medical use of cannabinoids ba<x>sed on the U.S.A.-held patents on medical treatment of cancer, alzheimers, multiple sclerosis, and other medical conditions using cannabis products. I would fund research and development towards producing a more efficient battery for storing renewable energy as a source of fuel for transportation systems. I would lobby for the declassification of DARPA research projects into Tesla teleportation device design, and lobby for implementation of wireless electricity.

Best Answer

Make sure no one has to starve and make sure everyone can get healthcare who needed it

Best Answer

I'd be a UPS driver on Christmas Day

Best Answer

I´d love to travel and write books about my experiences.

Best Answer