TheRemainsoftheDay TheRemainsoftheDay 22-25, M 17 Answers Mar 22, 2012

No. It's just saying, Morality is Good, God or no God.

Best Answer

i cannot say for certain that morality comes from god nor that god is good.. but god is god..

Best Answer

What if God changed the rules one day? Made what is immoral, into that which is moral? Would people go along with is if they thought the right thing to do was something considered to be terrible yesterday? My money is on that they would, but not for any other reason than that people just usually don't bother to actually think about such things.

Best Answer

Exactly - it's a tautology.

Best Answer

What if God is only God because God plays by the rules?

Best Answer

Okay okay, then what does that make Jesus?

Best Answer

Well if Jesus is love, and love is blind, and Ray Charles is blind...
waitaminit

Best Answer

What ever you desire. Son of god, Profit, Victim of circumstance! all that matters is what you do with your life.

Best Answer

God: I give you my only begotten son, by which I mean me. So that he/me may die for you, because you are also my child, and the holy spirit (also me) will touch you (but not in that way)....what was I getting at again?

Best Answer

Maybe what people call "god" <i>is</i> morality. Just, the concept of morality. Not a sentient being at all. <br />
We do what we think is good because we have a part of ourselves watching what we do and judging us, asking us how we will affect the people we love and others around us, nagging at us over bad things we do, telling us we deserve to be punished even if no-one finds out. It can feel like there's a separate mind in our heads, which has different desires than our own -- you can see why people might think that was God speaking to them.

Best Answer

GOD IS GOOD, HE IS GOOD EVEN THE STRUGGLES HE SENDS OUR WAY ARE FOR OUR OWN GOOD IMHO!

Best Answer

yup!!

Best Answer

Your first word, "IF" says it all. Morality doesn't come from the commonly understood definition of "God". It comes from something far more down-to-earth.

Best Answer

Morality is a human created concept that comes from humanity.... "God" is above morality. Human beings at the highest energy level takes into account morality and ethics to a certain extent minus judgement of course. For humanity because of the higher frequency translates morality as being "Godly.". Good is also a high frequency.. What is good is positive. So positive, the feeling love which positivity flows from is also translated as "Godly" to us because this is where we are able to "know" God... At a high frequency and fast vibration. "God" is everything..... So everything = "God".... So "God" is "God."

Best Answer

Kind of but thats also like saying that a persons rear end is poop because poop comes from a rear end however god is more then good and more then morality comes from god

Best Answer

If that's good for you..

Best Answer

the definition of God is love.

Best Answer