tightskins tightskins 22-25, M 17 Answers Apr 19, 2012

I wish soon the school principals or school directors would be open minded to let boys wear skirt and blouses uniform as like their girl classmates if they want it.<br />
When I was in high school, I always envied my girl classmates for they wear their schoolgirl uniform. At that time, every time I am at school I am wearing a navy blue pants and white polo with our school logo. While my girl classmates are wearing a blue-green checkered knee length pleated skirt and white blouse.

Best Answer

Yes its going to get interesting I will say that much for certain.

I know of one school last year where 20 or 30 boys wore dresses on the last day as a muck up day thing and collected money for charity.

At which point does the school decide righto we will produce dresses for the boys to wear on this day [they may make a bit of money out of it] and no boy would then have to be cut out of his dress with a pair of sissors- what a luxury.

Best Answer

MAybe, it will just take time.

Best Answer

At one time the dress codes were written very gender specific. With the advent of the mini skirt, many had to rewrite the dress codes to set a length for the skirt, and at the same time referred to the wearer only by the term "student" as they were now allowing females the opportunity to wear trousers -- something that had been banned for many years. When the dress code still prohibited shorts, many young men in the warmer weather started wearing skirts in protest. The school department stopped worrying about what students wore as long as it was decent. That was back in 1969. Many schools today encourage students to be who they are and not let gender restrict them.

Best Answer

I dont think so .

Best Answer

It should be allowed EVERYWHERE!!!!!

Best Answer

I wish the heads of schools would put it in the uniform requirements that boys can wear skirt type kilt of the school colours and the teachers should wear the same uniform as the students at the school it would give us the incentive to wear the school uniform with more consideration and the uniform should be for both genders most of the boy would like to try the skirt type kilt even if its only though the hot weather and may be if it was more normal for us boys to wear skirt type kilt it would be worn more of the time.

Best Answer

I think they would be beaten up for being a sissy.

Best Answer

what a stupid question..let more boys wear skirts on the streets and you will start seeing alot more violence in them

Best Answer

thats very interesting- most boys who get forced to wear dresses at home by there parents turn softer and sweeter and more feminine actually- U would be surprised

Best Answer

who the **** would force a boy to wear a dress ? i didnt think parents wanted thier kids to be gay..are you mental?

Best Answer

..let more boys wear skirts on the streets and you will start seeing alot less violence in them, if pick fights in skirt you'll show *** to every one and look ridcule, that ought to calm male homophobic egos

Best Answer

thank you exactly- any boy who is wearing a skirt in my opinion with other children around on the street or in school who starts picking fights would just get laughed at and some boys would lift the skirt/ dress that the boy is wearing

Best Answer

Of course they would, special schools for Trannies great idea.

Best Answer

No, it would seem like some kind of protest at the most, and a fad at the least.

Best Answer

I can only hope not. Yeah, they wore togas, etc in days gone by, but there is a reason it has 'gone by'. <br />
We need to keep it separate between male & female. You say it does not matter? <br />
If that is so, then it is no wonder no one ''knows'' who they are, what they are (as far sexual preference) .

Best Answer

The principal said nothing to me yesterday when I wore your bra...

Best Answer

Schools that allowed them would likely have bans put in place.

Best Answer