johnnywillsave johnnywillsave 26-30, M 4 Answers Mar 25, 2012

I know from experience. My son has Down Syndrome and doesn't take much for granted if anything really. I see so much inspiration within him. He radiates what life is all about.

Best Answer

Not sure.about more.fun, however christmas would ve more.funny. like bad grammar, if there wasn't ungrateful people how.would we know when grateful was apparent?

Best Answer

Hard to say really. Depends how deep you intend the question to be. "..take things for granted..". To me that includes life. However aside from that its still difficult to say because when people take things for granted it will either lead to mindless indulgence, complete peace, utter chaos, a large ****, overpopulation, mass murder, or something akin to the french revolution. By the way, my mind moves in various directions at times so if you can't figure out how those endings come to be, well, good luck.

Best Answer