I HAVE NOT DAD,mother want sex with son and marry with son mother love very much to son if son say no mother die and son love very much mother and intrested sex with mother with and marry with mother is rong why
makichut0000 makichut0000 22-25, M 13 Answers Nov 17, 2009

If a mother and son both want to have sex with each other and the son is no longer underage, then that is their business. If they want to marry then it becomes society's business and that will involve the laws of the society. They must both understand that what they want to do will not be accepted by the vast majority of people anywhere. It will have to be their hidden secret forever.

Best Answer

I sleep with my mum when my dad is sick or not feeling well or out of town. Mum and I have a very loving relationship. I am a better lover to her and my wife of 10 years. My wife loves to hear my detailed stories of mum and I during lovemaking as she begs me to not stop so she can have multiple *******. Life is good for us.

Best Answer

Made for each other. why mother and son remain away from this.it is very good to both of them.

Best Answer

If you didn't want an answer then why ask. People aren't going to tell you that it's ok. Why did you delete all the answers?

Best Answer

Go to UK

Best Answer

Are you Chinese? please share your story.

Best Answer

god no its wrong to marry one own mother or son.you sound like you are from another country. its not the way its done over here

Best Answer

Boy, does EP attract the nutcases!

Best Answer

The kind of love that mothers feel for their sons should NEVER include sex, they have the same blood and genes which means that if they had sex and God forbid she got pregnant, the baby would end up most likely with genetic mutations and horribly disabled- if not them then for generations to come. Also of course it's completely illegal and you can go to prison for it!

Best Answer

That is sick. Plus; you need to take English 101 over so you can write without readers having to translate what you are trying to say.

Best Answer