Enjoyment of music may be just opinion, but there are other ways in which to evaluate the quality of music and performers. I may not like a certain sort of music, but if an extremely talented performer of that genre puts on a good show, I can still acknowledge their skill and talent, even if I do not like the music. Mozart's music crafting can in many lights be judged to be of superior quality, even if a person is not a classical music fan. I'm not very familiar with Mr. Bieber's music, but it seems unlikely that the same can be said for his repertoire.

Best Answer

Nope. The preference of music is opinion.

But the talent of a musician, although not on absolute terms, can be compared.

For example, Justin Bieber doesn't write his own material, cannot perform any instrument to any exemplary degree, and is a very average singer in terms of talent and over all technique.

Mozart however, wrote his first symphony at the age of eight. And it was GOOD. I think that pretty much settles that.

Best Answer

Good in terms of it was in key, it contained layers of complex musicianship with notation for various instruments - oh, and that he was eight. Did I mention that?

Best Answer

Auto tune is not a talent.

Best Answer

does the beebs write all his own music?

Best Answer