Alawites in Syria have been humiliating not just the prophet of Islam , they're burning Koran and mosque but Muslims havent reacted like that
lauditus lauditus 22-25, M 32 Answers Sep 16, 2012 in Politics

Christians are not as primitive as the Muslims obviously...

Best Answer

all the Christians?over the world and all the time , I don't think so, check history.

Best Answer

Actually, being primitive is relative to the time period, throughout history Christians have not, consistently, been as brutal and primitive as the Muslims. Especially not any time in recent history.

Best Answer

I meant NOW, not during history

Best Answer

Your not informed, watch the intelligence meter, very low on the Muslim community.

Best Answer

Bruisedontheinside - Westboro is not recognized as a Christian sect, it is seen as a cult that should not be considered representative of Christian teachings, as they pervert them.

Best Answer

so if one converts to Islam or any other religion, he will wake up next morning stupid!
thats it?
try that! make an experiment

Best Answer

They already mock him, even though their prophet Muhammed copied and perverted his teachings and claimed that Jesus was a holy prophet.

Best Answer

That's a good question, and being an atheist, it doesn't matter either way, but it does highlight how primitive these people are. Their whole realities evolve around religion so insulting their "god" is also insulting them and their livelihoods. Also, violence is a primitive reaction so what they do doesn't surprise me.

Best Answer

to have a religions that means your a primitive

Best Answer

The topic is Muslims. What do you think?

Best Answer

just Muslims?

Best Answer

Here is a question, bazmano5, if they insulted someone you loved you and gave you everything you have? Would you do something then?

Best Answer

I don't care about anything anyone says about me, even if a direct insult at me. I pay more attention to dog s**t on the ground than another persons opinion, but there are too many sensitive types (I would include yourself) out there that are unable to let things slide.

Best Answer

Good point. I should include all religious people to some degree, shouldn't I?

Best Answer

Couldn't give a rats but at least beheadings wouldn't be part of the equation from the christian side.

Best Answer

aha, Christians or say some of them made that KKK for example! in the modern age

Best Answer

They didn't form the KKK based on anything Christian. That's like saying a guy who likes Darwin formed a terrorist group, thus, those who believe in Darwinism should somehow be held accountable.

Best Answer

what about Nazis,

Best Answer

Ugh...

Best Answer

Nazis weren't Christian either. You do know that Hitler killed Christians as well as Jews, right?

Best Answer

to kill one frm your congregation that mean you converted?
whats the boundaries of Christianity ?

Best Answer

It doesn't matter-the jews rebuked him and the romans killed him-after that what the **** could you do to add salt to the crucifixion wounds? Just keep it movin and don't take everything so ******* seriously.

Best Answer

did that really happened?

Best Answer

I wouldn't care.. I can't change the way people think, and it's not for me to try to change someones opinion.

Best Answer

they do everytime they refuse to admit that Christ is the Son of God....My answer is that I believe in God & Christ and will wait for his return to punish the evil in this world

Best Answer

wait
wait alive and wait dead!

Best Answer

Humility is not in the vocabulary of religion. Humility is power, Christian or Muslim, they fell they must convert you to there belief.if you don't, you burn in there hell. Muslims don't have images of there profit.because he is perfect. And Jesus you can buy on a coffee,mug. Humility fight on

Best Answer

I would not go out and kill an Innocent person .

Best Answer

great

Best Answer

Back to the days of the Crusades?

Best Answer

back to DARK AGES? You like that?

Best Answer

I'm not much of a religous person to start with (let alone christian) so I honestly would not go beyond thinking how pathetic it is to insult a symbol that others hold dearly...<br />
... but I'm pretty convinced there will be a small band of christian zealots and fanatics grasping the opportunity to firebomb the embassy of any alledged muslim country. <br />
And I'm also pretty sure that media will present it to the general sensation-lusting general public as a global uprising where it just a small group of idiots making a retarded statement

Best Answer

They can't humiliate him stupid. He's in heaven how you gonna humiliate God? You are so ignorant.

Best Answer

Didn't understand the question, eh?

Best Answer

Yes I understand.... you can't humiliate him...so your question is messed up...eh? LOL I know what you mean though how would we react if other ppl did what that racist pastor did with his movie...but I think to get a response u should ask what would your reaction be if the world turned against Christianity.From looking at stuff on TV I think some ppl don't understand that its just that one dude making that movie and threats to burn Koran...not all Americans, most us never heard of this guy until now.

Best Answer

who knows

Best Answer

In other words, if someone humiliated someone I love? <br />
What does them being Muslim have to do with anything? You don't think a Christian or Atheist would do that?

Best Answer

MUSLIMS WILL never ever humiliate jesus because we respect him , love him and believe in him . there is a chapter called maryam (mary) is talking about jesus and maryam ( peace be upon her) so how can muslims humiliate jesus ?

Best Answer

"Bless you"

Best Answer

I wouldn't care.

Best Answer

Difficult to humiliate a fictitious person

Best Answer

do you believe in that, who tells you that?
in future we will too be fictitious

Best Answer

That is a modern myth.Go to Wikipedia-Historocity of Jesus.Wikipedia is not the most scholarly source,but you will find links to the more reputable ones.

Best Answer

You will reap what you sow

Best Answer

whats bwould be the harvest, just words ?

Best Answer

It would mean nothing.All religion should be thrown in the wastebasket.Then and only then can humanity make real progress.

Best Answer

communists made and you know failed to live without God

Best Answer

hypothetical question: replace JC with your favorite cartoon character's name. It's nonsense.

Best Answer