Nishitaa Nishitaa 22-25, F 15 Answers Feb 16, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

you need to start your own club -and call it the needy womans club - and get some kind of help

Best Answer

yeah well it is jerks like u who they warned me about,you are extra pinch of salt to my life! lol

Best Answer

Sometimes when we are in love, we feel an addiction to the person and go through withdraws and everything. :)

Best Answer

He's probably ******* a hot chick he met in the lunch bar. Likely bored and needing some alternative eye candy to prevent severe boredom setting in. Life is mundane sometimes and we need to perk things up again. A good **** works wonders. <br />
Then again, I might be wrong. I often forget to return calls because frankly I'm not a ******* telephone answer service. If I don't answer it means I'm either busy or really need to focus on something at that time, especially at work. If a phone call is THAT important, the person will ring back. The way I look at it it is the CALLER who wishes to make contact so do not blame the RECEIVER for not getting the message. If it's that important, YOU make efforts to ensure the message is related (eg a life of death situation). If it's not that important then patience may be called for. I'm nobody's ***** and get the major ***** when getting berated by someone for not returning a call. What am I, your ******* personal assistant? slave? Get over yourself.<br />
Just as a late thought too... Blokes need "me-time" as i'm sure women do. Life is full on 100% most of the time and the brain gets stressed/frazzled. <br />
Getting a phone call when you're taking a dump, in a meeting, at the check-out in a store, talking to someone, concentrating on something which is important to YOU at that time etc is all very annoying and props to anyone who throws their phone in a drawer and ignores it.<br />
Phones are a plague and in the workplace or public should be banned IMHO. It's bad enough smokers taking a couple hours out of each day to go and spread cancer during work time, not we have every retard sitting playing twitbook on their toy phones all day during work time or wandering aimlessly across busy intersections while distracted by catch-of-the-day or some other vitally important mission which obviously can't wait until you're somewhere private.<br />
Thanks for reading my rant (if you made it this far). Seriously I'd get over it. Sounding needy/clingy in a slightly worrying way won't win favours with the fellas.

Best Answer

Hehe forgets to return your call,,good one really he is slip sliding into some other girl as you ask this ? .

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

Every person is just in their own head most of the time, and no one thinks of one person or one thing constantly. It's healthy to pay closer attention to yourself than to others sometimes. It doesn't mean anything - just that he's human, and so are you. You're thinking the way you are because he's on your mind and you're inside your own head right now, not outside of it. That's ok! Just take a deep breath and remember to expand your mind once in a while!

Best Answer

Try to be a lot more independent and a lot less clingy. One act does not prove or disprove anyones love.

Best Answer

You're just a girl. There's nothing wrong, really. Women have the tendency of thinking things over way too much or over analyze everything for no logical reason. If he forgets to call you back one/two times, then he's simply probably too busy with work or he is clueless and forgets to call you back. And yes, it doesn't mean he doesn't love you; however, if he does that ALL the time, then you should talk to him about it and express in a nice, calm way that it bothers you and makes you feel uneasy. Guys listen to you, especially when you're not nagging or yelling. Speak to him with respect, always.

Best Answer

Simple answer: no.

Best Answer

You need to wait for him to return the call ,may be he is busy on other things. Do not expect things to your wish and liking.

Best Answer

i dont know for sure but i'd take it as a bad sign.

Best Answer

Sorry, but all your questions are pointing to one answer ... the boyfriend. Obsession over this one guy at your age is stupid, go meet a few more fellas, have fun .... he'll soon be doing everything right if he really is in love with you! :-)

Best Answer

ohh really? then at what age is it appropriate may i ask?

Best Answer

Age varies with people &amp; experience. I don't wish to offend, but from what you say &amp; the way you say it, you need a couple more years experience, in my opinion. :-)

Best Answer

Seek therapy

Best Answer

Probably just means he's busy.

Best Answer

Do you ever forget to do things?? Do you remember later that you forgot, then take care of it? Sometimes it might even take someone else telling you to make you realize you forgot! Remember he's human and let it roll off your shoulders - unless, of course - he does it ALL THE TIME (then he's probably ignoring you intentionally, and lying about it - which is a big problem)

Best Answer