im so sorry but i kind of find your question funny "a man in the army, no children, getting married youll be a new bride, and he's gone all the time." and this i say from being a mother of now four .. one boy age17 in my care aka daughters boyfriend.. a 2 year old son... a fifteen year old daughter.... an 18 year old daughter who begged me to adopt her boyfriend the 17 year old because parents abused him and were trying to kill him " now i want to kill him, but thats a different story ,na, not really hes a good kid. so now have four kids .... ive only had 2 relationships the two girls father died the othe man the father of my son ' well hes still being investigated, but thats also another story " when looking back on my light i now cant do anything but laugh im so glad god has a sence of humor because i now cant cry anymore its just too freeken funny, unbeleivable but really to tell you the truth honey you have it made and dont worry about the money it sounds like your doing great .............congrats on the wedding take care sweet heart being married is a blessing. and may you have a beautiful life baby. from an older friend who knows life is great....

Best Answer

Children and whether or not you live together don't make a difference. His pay will go up by the Basic Allowance for Housing (BAH) rate for his pay grade and any cost of living adjustments for the area where he's stationed. It can be a pretty sizable pay increase.

Best Answer

Unless the rules have changed since I retired, zilch. Living together, the quarters allowance increases.

Best Answer