Yeah the real question here is, what does this say about him? There's no way I would put up with my boyfriend talking to his ex. No way in hell.

Best Answer

My exs and i stay in touch there's no deal about it.<br />
It depends how they ended it.<br />
My ex who is my daughters father taught me one thing<br />
if you cant do it in-front of your partner its cheating. if he only talks to her why hes at work thats wrong.<br />
if it was me i would invite her to diner and see how the interaction goes and work out my plan of attack.

Best Answer

Sometimes ex's are better as friends then lovers. I know a few people who even invite their ex's to family functions, especially when there are children involved. They can still be friends, they just can't live together.

Best Answer

Hm either they were good friends during the relationship or she still has feelings

Best Answer

I suppose the issue would really be is he staying in touch with her?

Best Answer

supposedly she is the one reaching out through his work email and calling him at work?but he loves to respond to her?i feel she is a treat .she is over 10 yrs older than him.she left him for a really old man with money?my bf said out of respect he will stay friends with her?wtf? what about me?

Best Answer

threat!!!!!

Best Answer

not sure if he would ever really tell me the truth?to me-i think the respectable thing to do is next time she calls or sends him anything he should tell her we cant be friends anymore.she has all she wants! threw my bf away-supposedly used him?? im still puzzled?

Best Answer

Honestly normally i wouldnt even comment cause relationships r so complex. Ask why he feels its ok when he knows it bothers you. He very well might enjoy the attention and the fact its making you jeolous

Best Answer

Ive actually been in that situation. Im nice to a fault and didnt want to hurt my exes feelings but it was ******* my gf off. Caused probs.

Best Answer

i am such a awesome person.he's got it made! i hope he don't ruin it !!!! i know im not all that but D*mm! he will never have someone treat him this good

Best Answer

im just so depressed-disappointed-physically sick!!!!!! and so insecure

Best Answer

Yuck. that sucks man. remember that it could be innocent. dont assume what u dont know to be true especially if its bothering you to that extent

Best Answer