ravenclawesome ravenclawesome 13-15, F 13 Answers Nov 15, 2011

It's called "Call of Duty" XBoX

Best Answer

maybe he want break up.....

Best Answer

Does he usually not talk to you much, as in has he done this the whole relationship- or just now? If he just started getting quiet on you, he may be busy, something may be going on in his personal life or yes, he may break up with you- although you know him better than us, and can talk to him about it to find out why

Best Answer

not really, maybe he's going through something and he needs space or maybe he's a tool and he will dump you either way you wont find out speculating, talk to him. its better to know then suffer in silence, right? good luck :)

Best Answer

It might. I had a boyfriend when I was 16, and a few weeks before he broke up with me he almost completely stopped talking to me(except to get me to have sex with him). Turns out he just got bored with me. Boys under 18 are selfish, hormonal jerks, and some of them continue to be selfish hormonal jerks long after that.

However, it might be something else. You can only find out by asking him.

Best Answer

You're toast.

Best Answer

not necessarly, if you talk to him, ask him if there's anythingh wrong, it may just be his personality or he may be having problems in life that are making him silent.

Best Answer

well, his dad died last year apparently, but i didnt know him then... and yep, he broke up with me today.

Best Answer

maybe he doesn't speaka da english very well.

Best Answer

Or there's dat!! :-)

Best Answer

Depends on his personality. If he used to jabber on and on and is silent now, something's up. If he's always been a quiet guy, maybe you're just reading too much into it.

Best thing to do is ask.

Best Answer

I didn't know him before this year, though! How am I supposed to know if he talks a lot?

Best Answer

Well, he's your boyfriend. How did you meet? Surely you've spoken over the phone and/or at school? When you're together, is he chatty or is he more the silent type? Many men can be very quiet, but very emotional and get very attached to people without anyone else knowing. Some have a hard time showing their feelings. There's no way for us to know without knowing him as intimately as you do, or will should you stay together. All you can do is try to talk to him.

Best Answer

I met him when one of my guy friends (an ex-boyfriend, ironically) introduced me to him. He asked me out like twice, but I rejected him, and then like two weeks later asked him out, and he thought it was a trick so he was all suspicious and... Yeah and now he doesn't talk to me.

Best Answer

So then, he's not really your boyfriend so much as a guy you know? I'm confused. I"m gonna go eat a cracker.

Best Answer

Yes, now you should move on and hook up with me!

Best Answer