We've been together 4 years but lately he's been acting weird. He's going between being really needy and whiny to being distant and unresponsive. When I ask him why he's acting weird he says "nothing" or says he isn't acting weird. It's like he's suddenly nervous around me. Do you think he's going to break up with me? Just the idea of it gives me a panic attack.
charbakes charbakes 26-30, F 15 Answers Jun 6, 2012

How have you been acting towards him?<br />
You've been together for four years... a good amount of time to understand each other and see what's been going on. Start when this first started happening... how was the relationship then? Has anything happened between then and now, good or bad?<br />
Where is he at his Life right now? Could be he is trying to have time to himself but at the same time, doesn't want you to feel isolated. <br />
Only way to know for sure is talk about it, but not worried about the end result (Especially if it is a negative one to yourself). Give him time and when he is ready to tell you what is going on, then you'll know. However, if it is getting to the point where you are getting neglected and the whole 'switcheroo' with the personality takes a drastic turn for the worse, it is time to have...<br />
*Gulp*... the "talk"...

Best Answer

It's been for the past 2 weeks. There wasn't anything that changed, everything in our relationship was going as normal, then he gets all weird out of nowhere.

Best Answer

me and my man been together 2 years we broke up for 6 months. because i got on pills and wrecked his car. we are back together now been clean 5 months. thing is we been getting along till last night and now idk what i did or anything he is a dj all last night he was playing depressing songs and wont speak to me when i ask y hes mad he tells me we are not going through this right now dont push.... idk if im loosing him

Best Answer

Congrats on the proposal! Hope things are so good in this situation...

Best Answer

I have also had a problem, going on 5 years nexted april .. last week he was touchy feeley this week its no sex and weird quite behavor. We live togerher so we do c each other evryday..ugh i am starting to get intrested n others and want to go out and make friends he is n his 30 s and me n early 20.s i wounder whats he thinkin

Best Answer

The "needy" and "whiny" bit makes me think there's something stressing him out that has nothing to do with your relationship? I ruined a good thing once by letting my own problems get to me instead of being happy with... her.

Best Answer

Turned out he was going to propose!

Best Answer

yes sooner or later . your statement about panicking if he does show you are more into him than he is into you , always a bad situation .

Best Answer

Actually, he was preparing to propose. The wedding is next May.

Best Answer

No trust him en communition is crucial. If yours, he wil come back to you

Best Answer

No in fact he may be just somewhere in time. And trying to save u. Ppl arent always what the actonns seem? Maybe. Sometimes someone iisnt afraid youre going to kkill them but fears they cant save you? Jusf maybe? Im too romantic i suppose.

Best Answer

Talk to him. Talk to someone who knows him. He may have a problem that he doesn't want to bother you with, or that he's ashamed of.

Best Answer

Maybe, or maybe he has a familarity with you now. The newness does where off after awhile. Now it's time to see if you two really have what it takes to stay together, committed. Don't be too pushy with him though, it might rub him the wrong way.

Best Answer

I have quit trying to second guess men, but don't jump to any conclusions without talking to him first

Best Answer