litelover litelover 36-40, M 1 Answer Oct 5, 2012 in Community

I don't think that is ok at all. She needs to end that phonecall and not take other calls, except perhaps emergency ones, while it is your time.

Best Answer

true she knows what pushes my buttons and pushes them then if i say anything she gets mad and says i'm busy well i say excuse me for wanting to have my time with you whern she did that i should have just walked away and told her to go back to the damn place she works at and stay in the office if she wants to act like i am a lowly worm i have told her before she acts like i am that and she got mad she ikmplied it was her business if she was on the phone not mine she was the caseworker and i am juast the client in other words one step away from being nobody to her she loves to make me feel small

Best Answer

i should start being rude to her like she is to me and then see how she likes it

Best Answer

Nah, stay on the high road, brother. I always see people on their phones instead of engaging with the people in front of them. It is rude and maybe people will start to realize that and put everything in its proper place.

Best Answer