sirelot sirelot 51-55, M 21 Answers Sep 29, 2012 in Politics

level headed?

Best Answer

How about an Independent. You are able to see Both Sides of the story. And don't let them change you. We should all be that way.

Best Answer

An individual

Best Answer

A 'people-pleaser'?

Best Answer

That would only be true if I was silent or agreeable no matter who I was conversing with. Being silent is not my style and agreeing with someone just so they will like me is a can do for me.

Best Answer

Means you're probably taking a middle road in your politics. If only there were more like you.

Best Answer

normal

Best Answer

First of al blessed. Then, probably an intellignet human being who can think for yourself. Both sides think they are 100% right and the other side 100% wrong. If you offend both sides, then you are probably closer the truth than either extreme.

Best Answer

confused

Best Answer

No I am not confused about what I believe. I'm a Libra so I look at and weigh all the angles before I come to a conclusion. I work hard to leave emotion out of the process. I have little regard for knee jerk reactions.

Best Answer

OK Your question was you didn't know if you were on the right or left or in the middle , sounds like confusion to me.
Or you just really get off on playing the devils advocate.

Best Answer

So everyone born in the month making them a libra thinks and acts the same way?

Best Answer

@ Rcworship What does the zodiac have to do with politics?

Best Answer

A centrist :)

Best Answer

Somebody with name-calling friends...

Best Answer

~a human being from planet Earth~

Best Answer

Ambidextrous

Best Answer

Possibly a moderate. Middle of the road, not necessarily a bad thing.

Best Answer

A centrist.

Best Answer