so my ex bf disappeared out of my life near the middle of august without much warning, due to legal troubles. he moved out of our city and back to his hometown, to move in with his parents, and didn't tell anyone here in our city that he had moved. he cut everyone off, including me. now he's talking to me again, and he tells me he cares and missed me so much, but i don't see how i can believe him. if he cared, wouldn't he have gotten in touch with me? can anyone give me some insight into his side? have you ever disappeared when you were going through hard times from those you care about?
wildf1ower wildf1ower 22-25 11 Answers Nov 10, 2011

no - lose him

Best Answer

If your the girl in the picture... I say move on... stop wasting time... look around there's a lot of other men standing in line.

Best Answer

this has happened to me. And I think what he does during that absence is an indicator of intentions. If he contacts you after getting his s*** together, it could be genuine. If he has just been f***ing off the whole time then I wouldn't put much faith in him

Best Answer

very good point

Best Answer

Umm no, don't believe him. He just wanted the freedom to **** around.

Best Answer

One word answer for you.<br />
A: Nope.<br />
Long extended answer for you.<br />
Listen hun, if he decided to cut you off, with out so much as an email, call, facebook pm, what ever, than he's no damned good. First he shouldn't be running from the law, he should face up to what he did, no matter how horrible. Second, he shouldn't of cut you out of the loop. Third, You were faithful to him for HOW LONG? Yeah. Take my advice, go buy yourself a hot little red dress, go out to the club, find a big strapping guy who looks like he just pumped major iron, and fool around with him. Don't let your ex bf know what you're doing for the same amount of time that he did it to you, and see what happens.

Best Answer

I think if he 'missed you so much during' he would have found a way to text or call you or SOMETHING. it's not like it's that hard to pick up a phone and contact someone if not a phone there's computers everywhere and you obvouisly have internet. When in desperate times we take desperate measures.. Guys are Kings for telling girls exactly what they want to hear and sometimes we are just too kind hearted for seeing the pretty painted picture for what it really is. I say leave him now before your too far in but if you really care about him be very very careful letting him in.

Best Answer

When pressures are great, some people, both men and women do that, but it is not a good sign when one is in a serious relationship. Whether or not you believe him, as to telling you how much he missed you, only you can decide. Personally, I would go very slow in taking him back and I would probably do some investigating as to what happened to make him disappear, and why he totally cut you off from his life. Good luck.

Best Answer

thank you for the kind words!

Best Answer

that is weird, if he cut everyone off and moved back home might suggest that he did something wrong and that he did'nt feel loved him telling you he missed you he may mean it he was hiding or he missed your feed back,<br />
don't belive anything you hear and half what you see and find out what happend or finf someone else.

Best Answer