humptyhump humptyhump 36-40, M 24 Answers Jul 11, 2011

Why can't you be the better person?<br />
You know, if you do post naked pictures of her online, then she will just think "I am glad I cheated on that ***** and he is now out of my life"<br />
If you are the bigger and better person then one day she will deeply regret what she has done to you and feel ashamed for it. That is the best revenge you can ever have.

Best Answer

If you do that you are lower than pondscum

Best Answer

how do you figure?

Best Answer

i guess, to you cheating is OK, then

Best Answer

no, that would be a horrid thing to do.

Best Answer

as horrid as cheating on me and stealing my credit card and getting caught trying to use it with this other guy on my birthday?????

Best Answer

Be thankful she showed her true colors before marriage.

Best Answer

it goes both ways too, if the girl cheats she's a cheater, if the guys cheats he's "a player"?

Best Answer

oh i dont get married

Best Answer

well yes, 'cos those pics could be on-line for ages. you wrote "if" which implied she had not as yet done anything untoward. put it down to experience.

Best Answer

First. Let me give you one advice. FIrst it depends what you want to achieve.<br />
I know that wiil sound mad, but I have recently uploaded pictures of my girlfriend half naked & sexy.. BUT.. I have uploaded screenshots of e-mails, fb messages and text messages on her facebook profile. These things show that she was cheating on me. Messages that show she was messaging me she loves me and messaging another guy that she is will just reached home and will see him after work (at 2.50 am). I know it's not right, but she blamed me for everything. She told her friends and family that I treat her bad and that's why she is leaving me but the fact is that she started a new affair and was trying to desperately find a reason to leave me without looking bad. This was a hard pay back but I did this to show people that I tried my best. That I messaged and forgave her on this, but she claimed that I harass her etc etc, while she was talking to me (all on the screenshots). I was suffering from depression and this was the only way out. But yes, if she hasnt done anything wrong and you are not doing it to show people that she has done something wrong.. you better leave uploading anything. You will look stupid. If I wouldn't have done it I stil would be depressed. I lost my job/reputation infront of friends because I ensured everyone she is the best. She suffered but she will never learn. But people realised the truth, that's most important.

Best Answer

Are you kidding? That is just childish, just take it on the chin. Get rid of everything that reminds you of her and you will get over it quicker. I think it is illeagal now to do things like that. If you want revenge, go on the Jerry Springer show.

Best Answer

Karma will kick your ***! SHe can sue you for defamation of character.

Best Answer

that cant be true

Best Answer

You wanna bet?!

Best Answer

Nope, that would mean you would stoop to her level.

Best Answer

Naw-I would post naked pictures of meh! I look so gewd that I would be nabbed up.

Best Answer

No that wouldn't be right just because she did that it doesn't mean you have to hurt or embarrass her back just show her you don't care anymore and just stay strong

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

Personally, I woulden't do it.<br />
Personal pictures like that may go far, because alot of people can access them, and I believe you can get into alot of trouble if she reports you in,<br />
It would be better to break up with her and move on, instead of carrying a form of revenge that could end up back firing onto you, or she may have other ways of getting you back.

Best Answer

i don't know about the trouble part, she posed for them, I took them. They are my property. I'm not gonna' do it, but alot of people do.

Best Answer

you won't be a winner if you do.

Best Answer

No...just send them to me please.....

Best Answer

desperate much....

Best Answer

gotta do whatcha gotta do...lol

Best Answer

Sure, if she's stupid enough to have them taken, and then cheat, thinking its ok, she's stupid

Best Answer

depeends how bad was the cheat<br />
inbox me

Best Answer

You say "if" but then you give this horrid situation in detail. Is this hypothetical or actual?. If you did that to your girl friend just because she made a choice and you weren't part of it, that would make you a petty vindictive person and probably cause your penis to shrink to half it's size, but if she did all those horrible things you mentioned above, then it's just a matter of your not being wise.

Best Answer

so me trusting my significant other/best friend/roommate makes ME not wise???

Best Answer

I trust my neighbors but I still have a fence and lock the shed.

Best Answer

i know that there were previous "flags" that I ignored out of love. i tend to trust people too much, but that shouldn't be a bad quality. I always expect for people to act how I would act.

Best Answer

Depends, if you post naked pictures of her, and she posts naked pictures of you, who would get the most dates lol

Best Answer

oh i gets mine lol

Best Answer

No. That's the DOUCHE thing to do.

Best Answer