it's soft and it has minimal split ends, which i trim myself. It doesn't get tangled either and its very shiny, yet every time im at the hair dresser they tell me the opposite. I also cant ever grow it because they always cut off more than i ask for
Kalar1234 Kalar1234 22-25, F 12 Answers Oct 19, 2012 in Community

It's how they SELL you the merchandice and get more MONEY from you.

Best Answer

They want to sell you a haircut and goop to put on your hair. Have them show you some hair that is in good condition.

Best Answer

If your hair is really in good condition, and your hair dresser is female maybe she is jealous, or maybe just pumping product. I would get a second opinion somewhere else.

Best Answer

They want to sell you something, to me it sounds like you need to find a new hairdresser.

Best Answer

doesnt always mean that its healthy. do you use products in your hair and blowdry it often?

Best Answer

Some products put a lot of build up on your hair... (IDK) just an example but: A hairdresser friend of mine would take up some of your hair, and run her scissors down the hair and all this buildup would accumulate on the scissors specifically from Panteen products??? who knows.. maybe she just wants to sell you a conditioning treatment or more products ??

Best Answer

Its crying for help lol

Best Answer