Im 19 havent had any fun in school in the past.No social skills I dont feel like myself im usually on egde type of feeling.No friends equals no fun or go out.Never had a girlfriend either so no fun or learning in that department neither.I dont feel likeI've really lived 19 years worth of knowldge on this earth.
lonleystoner lonleystoner 18-21, M 15 Answers Aug 30, 2012 in Health

It will only affect you if you let it. My life wasn't great when I was a teenager but it got better as I got older. I didn't keep doing the same things expecting different results. I always tried something new. Sometimes things were good and sometimes not but they were always interesting.

Best Answer

NO! you're just getting started. this is where you really begin to live. step one: get all the social b.s. from high school out of your mind. it's time for you to live.

Best Answer

hmm, nineteen was hard year. I vote stay calm and make a logical plan to get out of your rut.

Best Answer

Dont take this wrong but you are still a baby...Life will have its ups and downs but the older you get the easier it gets...The best is still a ways away..

Best Answer

Your life's barely started. Just work on improving yourself and figuring out who you are and where you want to go in life. It's still early enough for you to do anything you want with your life and become any kind of person. And as for making friends - branch out a little. I'm kind of awkward with people too, but once you realize that the worst that can happen is nothing, it becomes a lot easier to reach out and take some chances to make new friends.

Best Answer

no :)

Best Answer

19 is always sucky no mater who you are

Best Answer

if you let it, yeah

Best Answer

19 is pretty damn old in dog years.

Best Answer