I know, I'm a financial buffoon. I have no clue. SSI IS taxable. Mine is taxed. I have not filed a return in 20 years. Drew it was the gov that made me sick ( experimental prenatal procedures and mandatory vaccine )in the first place and I have done more charitable work than you will ever think of doing in your life. I just got cut off SSI because I need a new roof. ( short version ) I could be homeless soon, hence why i am wondering if I can get a tax return. The fact my dad paid into SS and never got a cent before he died not withstanding.
bitterdregs bitterdregs 46-50, F 9 Answers Feb 20, 2010

I'm sincerely sorry Dreggs. It was wrong for me to judge without knowing your circumstances. The question seemed a little off without the full details.<br />
My best to you. and yes, you probably have done more charity work than me.

Best Answer

Be safe and file, even if you don't have to pay anything. I don't know what your tax status would be, but if you file they can't accuse you of not filing in the future.

Best Answer

have no idea. 20 years no returns hahaha I have lived out of the country that longer maybe a little longer. No tax returns. If i do get back maybe they'll put me up in a nice country club somewhere for not filing then I can relax and live off the government.

Best Answer

I know you have to file a return, I don't know if you'll qualify for a refund. I think as long as your total annual income falls below a certain amount you may be able to get all of it back. You better see a tax professional or read up on the tax codes.

Best Answer

everybody should file... even you Australians, British, French, Portuguese, Spaniards, Samoans, Japanese, Scottish, Argentinians, Bolivians, Kenyans and Canadians... Obama needs the money to give to the lazy, who choose not to work<br />
You love him so much YOU pay for the programs!

Best Answer