I'm sincerely sorry Dreggs. It was wrong for me to judge without knowing your circumstances. The question seemed a little off without the full details.<br />
My best to you. and yes, you probably have done more charity work than me.

Best Answer

Be safe and file, even if you don't have to pay anything. I don't know what your tax status would be, but if you file they can't accuse you of not filing in the future.

Best Answer

have no idea. 20 years no returns hahaha I have lived out of the country that longer maybe a little longer. No tax returns. If i do get back maybe they'll put me up in a nice country club somewhere for not filing then I can relax and live off the government.

Best Answer

I know you have to file a return, I don't know if you'll qualify for a refund. I think as long as your total annual income falls below a certain amount you may be able to get all of it back. You better see a tax professional or read up on the tax codes.

Best Answer

everybody should file... even you Australians, British, French, Portuguese, Spaniards, Samoans, Japanese, Scottish, Argentinians, Bolivians, Kenyans and Canadians... Obama needs the money to give to the lazy, who choose not to work<br />
You love him so much YOU pay for the programs!

Best Answer

Assuming you made 700 amonth. That's 8400 a year. If they are taking out taxes, you should get it all back as a refund. I don't think you can get it for previous years that you didn't file.

Best Answer

There shouldn't have any legal problems because they never paid you any money in the past. You never owed them any.

Best Answer