using us in experiments like people who believe in abductions think? Or if they are completely uninterested in talking to us...or think we are a lower species?
jeanemae jeanemae 26-30 7 Answers Dec 12, 2012 in Community

Well... we are a lower species. Look - what species would spend so much effort in destroying its own kind?

Best Answer

It's strange to think of it, but it's entirely possible that evolution could take a path where violence is almost completely unknown. It's not likely, as the aggressor has a biological advantage, but it's possible.

Best Answer

If they were similar to us...and driven by illogical goals...they wouldn't have to be superior to have greater technology

Best Answer

WE are doin it day by day

Best Answer

THats a long shot.

Best Answer

Yes I believe they do, they're afraid to tell us maybe the religious aspect would send people over the edge. I believe they've been coming here for thousands of years and have helped out our ancestors, Maya, Egyptians and as far back as the Sumarians.

Best Answer

I just don't really think people would freak out. If there were open evidence....I mean how would that really make religion less valid?

Best Answer

To some people God is the only space traveler and that we are his chosen people. By having aliens traveling to Earth, that would make God less relavant. Who knows, maybe these aliens are Angels sent by God to help us not destroy ourselves

Best Answer

that's a nice sentiment. People are pretty self destructive so humanity could definitely use some help

Best Answer

I don't buy any of it. It's Hollywood B.S.<br />
I don't have a problem believing they exist, but I don't think they are visiting Earth.<br />
If their technology is good enough to travel well above the speed of light, I'm sure they could keep from being spotted by Farmer Joe in some cornfield. Our aircraft have stealth technology, and we would be way behind the technology of interstellar travels, so it makes no sense that they lack that kind of thing.<br />
As for the experiments they do on those they abduct, that's laughable. Not only do I wonder why aliens would be so fascinated by the colons of humans more than any other part of their physiology, why would they have to use probes all the time to explore people's butts? Our own medical imaging systems are more advanced that that. We have tiny cameras contained in pill form and things like MRIs to get superb views of colons -- and the aliens are stuck using 1950s technology? That just doesn't make any logical sense.

Best Answer

that's not my question though.....I mean, would you want to know if they had proof.

Best Answer

OK. Well, then I would say yes, I would want to know. I'm not that big on secrets, I guess.

Best Answer

you've been watching the X-Files again haven't you?

Best Answer

not for years. People always say the military hides secrets to avoid causing panic....so I wondered if anyone would actually say they prefer not to know if something is found

Best Answer

the whole alien thing so unbelievable. I mean look how long they have been looking for bigfoot and the loch ness. nothing.

Best Answer

How "believable" stuff is is a matter of trends... People are sooo, skeptical these days I doubt even seeing would convince many...as most would assume it a trick

Best Answer

Yes i would like and we could set up forms,share knowledge. If they can get here thru light years of space,they must have a lot to offer. Welcome!

Best Answer

what if they exist but have no more interest in teaching us technology than we have in teaching it to chimps

Best Answer

Then why would they communicate ,or come near us.I say welcome. The only Problem with a visit is bacterial. Otherwise communication is cool

Best Answer

I'm not saying they communicated...just would you want to know if they had proof of them...like say they saw a ship in space or on the moon or something and so they know they exist

Best Answer

They have proof of aliens. Dead bacteria samples from some planet, I forget which one. It's not groundbreaking news because, well, they're extinct bacteria from like a million years ago.<br />
At least, all the samples we've found are dead. That's not to say that there couldn't be members of that bacteria species alive underground.

Best Answer

actually, most people don't agree that the Mars rock is proof of anything. It would be a very big deal if they did because that would establish that life has occurred on a planet other than earth

Best Answer

There's this article about something else, as well. It's not on another planet, but it's still quite interesting.
http://gizmodo.com/5704158/nasa-finds-new-life

Best Answer

More importantly, I'm not talking about bacteria from Mars. After Googling it, there are three separate meteorites from three different trajectories, with radically different prokaryotes.

Best Answer

If the fossilized bacteria are dead and mills years old how do they know where they came from? Earth bugs mutate,thats where MRSA like things come from.

Best Answer

HOw in the world could there NOT be life on another planet.out of our system with other suns. See Hubble pics....The universes have no known boundaries.

Best Answer

Cant get this link to work...Help?

Best Answer

Every species on earth, with one (bacterial) exception that probably came from another planet anyway, shares the same DNA reorganized in different ways. The aforementioned bacteria have completely new DNA.

Best Answer