let's us begin
isimsiz isimsiz 22-25, F 9 Answers Feb 26 in Travel

People have, as of now there are at least 8 private companies investing heavily in space technology with a view towards manned mission and space bases both in orbit and on mars and our moon. But don't blame NASA, it gets less than 1% of the budget the military gets and performs miracles with that money. If NASA had just 5% of the militarys budget we would be planning holidays on the moon by now :(

Best Answer

Shotgun! I mean when we do all this work first of course

Best Answer

I'll get the slingshot......

Best Answer

How do you suggest we proceed?

Best Answer

We can either follow the NASA blueprints for building spaceships or step it up and get a 3D laser lithography machine i.e we starting from scratch.. It will take more time.. We don't even have a building zone o__o

Best Answer

Hijack a space shuttle. ?

Best Answer

it's easier to build one XD

Best Answer

Shove a rocket up your arse? ;-)

Best Answer

What a loser..Can't think pass your thing..Basic needs like animals.

Best Answer

Although I won't dispute being a loser, pretty much everyone on this site is one in some way, I did misread the question, I thought it was for ways if getting oneself into space. Also , passed not pass. Even as a loser I know which word to use.

Best Answer

And the perfect word to describe you would be an "@sshole"

Not at all. I have met plenty ep users who think PASSED their thing. Did I spell it correctly for you this time. Not everyone is an exact version of yourself smart@ss. :)

Best Answer

Thank god for that. It'd be a boring site if we were all the same.

Best Answer

oh crap first i get to work on my English.

Best Answer