let's us begin
isimsiz isimsiz 22-25, F 9 Answers Feb 26 in Travel

People have, as of now there are at least 8 private companies investing heavily in space technology with a view towards manned mission and space ba<x>ses both in orbit and on mars and our moon. But don't blame NASA, it gets less than 1% of the budget the military gets and performs miracles with that money. If NASA had just 5% of the militarys budget we would be planning holidays on the moon by now :(

Best Answer

Shotgun! I mean when we do all this work first of course

Best Answer

Hijack a space shuttle. ?

Best Answer

it's easier to build one XD

Best Answer

Shove a rocket up your arse? ;-)

Best Answer

What a loser..Can't think pass your thing..Basic needs like animals.

Best Answer

Although I won't dispute being a loser, pretty much everyone on this site is one in some way, I did misread the question, I thought it was for ways if getting oneself into space. Also , passed not pass. Even as a loser I know which word to use.

Best Answer

And the perfect word to describe you would be an "@sshole"

Not at all. I have met plenty ep users who think PASSED their thing. Did I spell it correctly for you this time. Not everyone is an exact version of yourself smart@ss. :)

Best Answer

Thank god for that. It'd be a boring site if we were all the same.

Best Answer

oh crap first i get to work on my English.

Best Answer