I don't think that.
1alwaysdreaming 1alwaysdreaming 18-21, F 16 Answers May 10 in Hobbies

but i do care

Best Answer

I know you do.

Best Answer

thanky

Best Answer

Not necessarily. Lots of people may read it and appreciate it, without rating up or commenting on it. It has a lot to do with exposure as well. If you post in popular experience groups and/or are very active on the Q&A and other stories, you are far more likely to receive attention on your own stories. I do think it's only fair to expect some of your friends to rate-up or comment on your stories and/or questions every now and then.

Best Answer

I don't think so ... I would prefer hearting only when the person thinks it's s good answer or funny ... A wheat and chaff filter if you like. :)

Best Answer

Yes, I think they are not reading my stuff.

Best Answer

Well... idk it is a wiii bit embarrassing in my opinion. But ya know someone could have always acknowledged it but been doing something else and not had realized that they didn't heart it or something. Also hearting something does fill up notifications especially experiences. =p

Best Answer

Their probably thinking their to good for me to comment or heart them

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

Nah, I am not very popular, I average about 3 responses per question.

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

No one cares in general

Best Answer

True

Best Answer

I suspect few on here really care

Best Answer

True

Best Answer

NO, I just go on with my life, after all this is only a forum basically.

Best Answer