thisisevenlessfunnow thisisevenlessfunnow 26-30, M 14 Answers Aug 28, 2012 in Motherhood

Romney's birth certificate will say Evil Cult.

Best Answer

well, the fact that Romney is the son of a US state governor and he's been in the public eye practically his whole life might have something to do with it.<br />
I'm sure he'd be happy to do so. When he even mentioned that no one has asked, Chris Matthews started whining about how unfair it was that Romney was doing the "birther thing."

Best Answer

You obviously have no idea how crafty evil capitalist aliens can be.

Best Answer

Well, I think I do have some idea. I have watched the career of Dennis Kucinich closely.

Best Answer

I take Mitt Romney at his word that he's not an alien from the planet Kolob... Or Kobol.

Best Answer

Let's think seriously for a second. If you were to come to earth, why would you come to earth as Romney? First of all, no one thinks anyone remotely connect to conservatives are considered cool. If you are going to infiltrate the political system, you need to be hip, happening, and popular. Besides, Mr. Barack Hussein Obama is so good at character assassination. Why bother being in this guy's cross-hairs. That's a sure way to get discovered. On the other hand, Mr. Hussein is the real alien, but not the intergalactic kind. Why else would seal your college records? He doesn't want anyone to see that he had a scholarship as a foreign student. To answer your question, Romney is not cool enough to be an extraterrestrial hell-bent on enslaving mankind. Have you paid any taxes lately? We're already enslaved to the Internal Revenue Service.

Best Answer

ya he so full of ****!! the better you are at flinging the bull the higher you go in your party

Best Answer

It's not like no candidate ever gets asked for their birth certificate, is it ? Some several times, even after winning the office and having shown it twice.

Best Answer

Mitt Romney is not cool enough to be an Evil capitalist alien, maybe just a regular one

Best Answer

I heard he keeps his money on Uranus

Best Answer

motherhood?

Best Answer

Romney has already said that his birth certificate is available, If he is asked he will produce it. It was 0bama that took three years to produced a photo shopped version of a birth certificate , and what about 0bama's college transc<x>ripts, what is he hiding anyway.

Best Answer

I think both cantidates should be more open. I feel Obama is hiding many things about his past. School records, birth certificate, etc. Romney with tax records. i do know that the USA will be ruined with another 4 years of the same.The media should be fair to both parties.we can not afford to continue with all these entitlements. <br />
We all need to do our part. i am so tired of the race card from both sides.

Best Answer

Trogdor!

Best Answer