I think we need to stay out of everyone else s problems. We already have most of the World Pissed off at us ,from our interference.

Best Answer

hear hear...

Best Answer

Its somewhat naive to expect the US to standby as hugely important strategic ally become embroiled in what would be a hugely costly war against a Chinese backed state ..so yes they would / should

Best Answer

I think that north korea should not be allowed to win. But I think the USA should hold back unless they are really needed.

Best Answer

When will you lot learn to stop interfering in everyone's else's business ?? Try sorting out some of the problems you have on your own doorstep for a change !!

Best Answer

I take it you're not American.

Best Answer

Correct, but it is no different here in the UK. We have lots of problems here, social, immigration, financial, etc, and yet we go charging into other countries for one reason or another, we give billions to foreign aid, yet there are many deserving people here that need help first ! It wasn't meant as a dig at the USA, just everyone seems to want to interfere all the time !

Best Answer

What about them ?

Best Answer

North Korea has a problem with SOuth Korea because of the United states

Best Answer