puck61 puck61 51-55, M 27 Answers Apr 24, 2012

They won't

Best Answer

Agreed. The pussification of the United States is complete.

Best Answer

If you mean NK won't nuke Seoul, I hope you're right.

Best Answer

I mean north Korea would never nuke seoul I don't think nations nuking each other is likely in general, but your neighbor full of your extended relatives is just plain stupid. They'd gain nothing.

Best Answer

All the fallout would fall on N.K. wouldn't it?

Best Answer

What people don't understand is once you bomb North Korea then your fighting a worldwar against China and Russia. So if we bomb North Korea... We are screwed. And if anyone gets nuked by North Korea it will be South Korea and Japan.

Best Answer

No we will sit back and do nothing like we have thus far.the time to change the course of this dictator has come and gone.we knew 10 years ago.that they don't care. About the sanctions but our government is just being gull able and ignorant and scared of china to act the way they should have back then

Best Answer

if it was during the Bush adminustration the koreans would've been all dead by just thinking about nukeing the US

Best Answer

Yes. Please...please blow them up. I'm so sick of these yellow bellied communists. While we're at it, finish off Iran and Syria. Our problem is we keep leaving jobs half finished. No ground troops, no American lives lost. Just flatten them from the sky. Then go make their land U.S. Soil. Hell...we need another state anyways.

Best Answer

The us is now creating a matter bomb no need for plutonium and can be 30 times more pwerfull than even tsar bomba. No radiation too

Best Answer

Nope. No petroleum comes from or through South Korea.

Best Answer

The Korean peninsula is so small (about the size of Maine), that NK can't nuke SK without nuking themselves. Every spring, North Korea threatens South Korea in a desperate attempt to get aid from other countries. Their people are starving and they can't afford a war. In the end North Korea always wind up hacking South Korea. The cyber attacks irritate the South, then things return to normal.<br />
I live in South Korea.

Best Answer

americans are so trigger happy so there is no doubt that they would nuke NK in a heartbeat no doubt about it, once its on the tube and people realize the magnitude of the destruction, NK would be wiped off the face of the earth.<br />
lets take Iraq for example, after 9/11 people wanted to get revenge so bad that it did not matter who got attacked as long as american patriotism was held high, it did not matter.

Best Answer

no.... we wont nuke them..I dont even think we will get involved immediatly. You have to rememebr that they are very very close to 2 of the major super powers in the world, China and Russia. Even though China is their ally, they will not allow NK to start a fullscale nuclear war in that region, and neither will Russia. So both China and Russia will be sure to wipe NK off the face of the earth before it does become a full scale nuclear war....they will get nuked but it will not be by the USA

Best Answer

shoot first, ask/answer questions later.

Best Answer

Unfortunately we may soon find out

Best Answer

It would be infinitely stupid if they did, but for some reason I'm more nervous this time. Not terribly though.

Best Answer

nuke???<br />
i lived through the tension of the cold war<br />
if they nuke us, we'll nuke them<br />
............it was a time of living nightmare<br />
so now i live in the belief that no one will nuke any one<br />
.............. it keeps me sane, in a mad, mad world<br />
always with my respect, from robbie<br />
.

Best Answer

I believe it's complete rubbish that there are reasonably isolated, weak, third world sort of countries, that are out there just dying to have a fight with the UN and NATO. The leaders of places like Iran or North Korea are very aware that they would be wiping their countries and themselves off the map if they were to provoke NATO into attacking them. Yes, I know the people say these are mad dictators running countries, but I just don't believe they're mad to a point of being stupid. I believe the reason one sees aggresive looking behaviour from them is because they feel threatened (would you feel threatened if the Chinese had 30 000 troops on your border tomorrow?) and when you know you cant win a fight you've got try and look scary by launching the bit of tech you have (then it shatters just after launch), in the hope of putting off the fight. But, to stop a future problem with the possible strenght a country may gain over time, its neccesary for the west to create propaganda now, because the rule is common sense, and that is that you must take your enemy out while you know you can still. And thats before he becomes a real threat. North Korea doesnt want to nuke anyone at the moment, but in the end they may setup N.Korea with propaganda to take care of a future problem. Thats the way the game works

Best Answer

Sounds sensible. I've got this ominous feeling of impending trouble. I'm actually an optimist. I don't know where this is coming from.

Best Answer

No. China would have a panic attack. Also if north korea uses a nuke they know that the world would not stand for it. They'd end up being demolished. America only got away with using nukes because we were the only ones with them. Even so we've never used it since. Personally I feel it's just a bunch of posturing They aren't crazy enough to.

Best Answer

Good! You're probably right. It's not like NK hasn't said these kind of things before..

Best Answer

Not necessary. I think the Navy and Air Force could respond with convention munitions in a way that would put a stop to them once and for all.

Best Answer

If it came down to it, and that were possible, it would sure be the smartest way to go. The only thing worse than a nuke is another one.

Best Answer

absolutely right puck!

Best Answer

Nah,they'll just raze "em to the ground with "conventional" weapons...as Graham Greene observed,"Noboddy worries about conventional weapons anymore..Now I've heard and seen all the doomsday scenarios from Barry MaGuire to Tom Clancy,and if I'm gonna play computer games,they won't be WAR GAMES. Sure it could happen or I could be hit by a Double-decker bus but bbeing Irish,"I'll eat when I'm hungry and drink when I'm dry and if moonshine don't kill me I'll live till I die"..you armchair analysts can have all the fun in the interim!

Best Answer

I always look forward to your unique and strangely sensible answers.

Best Answer

Yes. It'd have to because the risk of a follow up strike would be too great and so it would be in US interests to order a counterforce strike and hit every military target with nuclear weapons. Also that - a decapitation strike - would be the logical opening move to a conventional attack.<br />
A full counterforce strike would make it likely that the North's weapons were destroyed and it's capacity to fight a conventional war was neutralised and minimise civilian casualties.

Best Answer

The best case scenario of a worst case scenario.

Best Answer

except for all that fallout.

Best Answer

Fallout is a grade-A beeyotch! Well-placed conventional weapons can do the trick--and without all the fallout. Radiation travels. The prevailing winds go from west to east. That radiation would eventually hit San Francisco.
If a hammer is the only tool you have in your tool chest, pretty soon, everything begins to look like a nail....

Best Answer

No! Just increase prices on products from there cause of rarity.

Best Answer

North Korea and the US are officially at war since the Korean war has never ended. Nuking US Troops should be repaid in kind, would this president push the nuclear button I don't think he has the kahunas . <br />
The US probably has the ability to destroy the North Korean Army with conventional weapons or at least to completely eliminate their government and command structure.

Best Answer

still being at war with North Korea is a "sort of.." kind of thing. It's the chain reaction that worries me a bit. China is smiling in our face while they sell missile transports to N.K. but like the man said, their missile technology is a joke. I'm not really losing sleep, (what would be the point?) I'm just kicking it around.

Best Answer